Planaria

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

didz04

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi my 60 lt tank has gotten a population of planaria. I moved all the fish out. All thats in there is sand, filter, heater and small plant and a population of trumpet snails. I wanted to get all of the snails out as much as i can into a small tank.

Will planaria try to eat or attack the snails? Will it be a chance the the planaria will go in the shell of the snail or in snail? Trying to be careful not to place any snails in other tank with planaria with them. The tank will be bare and nothing else in there but the snails.

Thanks

Hi my 60 lt tank has gotten a population of planaria. I moved all the fish out. All thats in there is sand, filter, heater and small plant and a population of trumpet snails. I wanted to get all of the snails out as much as i can into a small tank.

Will planaria try to eat or attack the snails? Will it be a chance the the planaria will go in the shell of the snail or in snail? Trying to be careful not to place any snails in other tank with planaria with them. The tank will be bare and nothing else in there but the snails.

I used ‘No Planaria’ in my 8 gallon bowl when it was infested with hydra. It worked like a charm. It’s said that it kills snails so I removed my ramshorns while treating. It didn’t seem to kill the malaysian trumpets though. Those things will survive nuclear armaggeddon.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back