FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hello fish people! Any of you guys play Pixel Gun 3-D? Some say it’s an OG and it is. I think I was released in 2006. (Or 2005) It is a super fun PvP multiplayer shooter game. It has a ton of different game modes as well. (Team fight, battle royal, point capture, siege, etc.)

I just wanted to see if there where any other PG3D geeks out there. :)

Sweet! Do you still play it? It has gone through so many changes I wouldn’t even know here to start. It would be AWSOME if you started playing again, I could friend you! :)

Sweet! Do you still play it? It has gone through so many changes I wouldn’t even know here to start. It would be AWSOME if you started playing again, I could friend you! :)
I still playing minecraft :lol:, im famous in that gam, everytime some one see me in the server they take picture with me lol.

I don’t play it anymore haha, I did about 7 years ago when i was like 8. Might try it out again.

Yeah, Minecraft is will big. Call of duty modern warfare is super popular, and so is COD WII. Roblox is another popular one. I still like PG3D the best, lol. :lol:

Hello fish people! Any of you guys play Pixel Gun 3-D? Some say it’s an OG and it is. I think I was released in 2006. (Or 2005) It is a super fun PvP multiplayer shooter game. It has a ton of different game modes as well. (Team fight, battle royal, point capture, siege, etc.)

I just wanted to see if there where any other PG3D geeks out there. :)
Yeah I play Pg-3D

I just started up again recently I’m like level 25. I remember when I was like 7 I had so much fun playing it. I’ll go find user name.
Nice!

I’m on level 65 and on Black List clan.

My user name is #WeLoveClass (To support the player “class” who is on the clan “destiny” who has severe cancer.) But it’s usually PheonixKingZ.

Nice!

I’m on level 65 and on Black List clan.

My user name is #WeLoveClass (To support the player “class” who is on the clan “destiny” who has severe cancer.) But it’s usually PheonixKingZ.
What is a blacklist clan? And what does your skin look like. I like how you changed your name for class. My skin looks like a pink LEGO man

What is a blacklist clan? And what does your skin look like. I like how you changed your name for class. My skin looks like a pink LEGO man
Black List is the name of my clan. It’s in the top 100 clans of the world. (I don’t own the clan, I’m on it though)

My skin looks like the one on the left:

It’s a custom dessert camo skin.
1F3312EF-0382-4ADF-A1FC-B4C28C5C35EF.png

Thanks, a lot of people have been changing their name recently for class. That just shows how amazing the PG3D community is. Apparently he has really bad cancer. That is why we are all supporting him.

Black List is the name of my clan. It’s in the top 100 clans of the world. (I don’t own the clan, I’m on it though)

My skin looks like the one on the left:

It’s a custom dessert camo skin.
View attachment 110036
Thanks, a lot of people have been changing their name recently for class. That just shows how amazing the PG3D community is. Apparently he has really bad cancer. That is why we are all supporting him.
Can’t find you but That is really cool your in the top 100 clans.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back