Pistia Stratiotes (Water Lettuce)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Have you any left Kitty ???
Loads: if I take out half the water lettuce, within a couple of days it's all back again! How much are you after?

I've only got large plants for the next week, all the smaller ones are gone!

Received plants today all nice n healthy thanks kitty x

I will have 25 if u still have some???
I should have 25 sometime next week, although I can recommend that you go for 4 or 5 large plants (£4.80 or £5.30 inc. postage) instead as they'll be producing chunkier/more robust offspring quicker. and actually are quite likely to cover the same area as smaller plants.

I will have 25 if u still have some???
I should have 25 sometime next week, although I can recommend that you go for 4 or 5 large plants (£4.80 or £5.30 inc. postage) instead as they'll be producing chunkier/more robust offspring quicker. and actually are quite likely to cover the same area as smaller plants.
I've got some lots of 25 now, PM sent.

I have one very large plant, it's at least 15 cm and looked more like 16-17 cm. It is only available until the end of today as I am clearing out the tank before a long weekend away.

I have approx. two buckets of water lettuce + whatever was tangled up in it going for free. In other words, you will get at least one fishbag of water lettuce. Plants range from a few millimetre up to 17+ cm in size. Two strings attached: you have to pay £3.00 for P&P and I have to send them off tomorrow morning. First two people to reply to this thread can have them. PM me your address after you reply to the tread!

If no one replies before noon tomorrow, they're going onto the compost heap.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back