Pinocchio Shrimp tank in a hurry

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I will look into getting a girl and if they breed, I promise to send you both some offspring!

@LordHappy I believe you can go for mangroves in a Walstad tank, but it requires matching the initial parameters to the source, then after that they are adaptable. Careful trimming will get them to nicely fill the tank as well.

And, Happiest of Lords, you do not have to worry about the "ethics of about co-opting the OP's thread", I am enjoying the possibilities of exploring interesting ideas.
"I will look into getting a girl and if they breed, I promise to send you both some offspring!"

Sweet!

Happy day...so all sorts of madness and mayhem has ensued. Graphics cards have gone into high burn mode, theoretical limits of open browser tabs have been tested and a plan is incubating. 32g Walstad tank with 3 pinocchio shrimp, 5 dwarf indian mudskippers and a small flock of bumblebee gobies with a center island surrounded by a moat. Substrate to be ripped from the earth herself and capped with sand, mangrove and whatever other plants are floating nearby. All to go in a room not yet built. And all creditable to this group, and not me. I dunno...but I think it could work. How is Budgie doing?

Happy day...so all sorts of madness and mayhem has ensued. Graphics cards have gone into high burn mode, theoretical limits of open browser tabs have been tested and a plan is incubating. 32g Walstad tank with 3 pinocchio shrimp, 5 dwarf indian mudskippers and a small flock of bumblebee gobies with a center island surrounded by a moat. Substrate to be ripped from the earth herself and capped with sand, mangrove and whatever other plants are floating nearby. All to go in a room not yet built. And all creditable to this group, and not me. I dunno...but I think it could work. How is Budgie doing?
Happy day, looking forward to it...

*In the preceding post, between the words "to" and "it". inserts "paying for"*

I think he has a girlfriend, but not a Pinocchio. He went for the exotic type!

1617648697883.png

And I am not sure her brother approves of Bugie...
1617648772779.png

Most reactions

trending

Back