Pink Kissing Gouramis

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

fatheadminnow

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
I was wondering how many pink kissing gouramis could live in a 10 gallon tank?

Or is a ten gallon too small for these fish?

The misses wants me to get some, but there is no way I am going to put them in with my African Cichlids...lol. :crazy:

EDIT: After doing a little research, I found that it is probably not a good idea to have these kinds of fish in a 10 gallon tank.

I was just thinking of two in the 10 gallon, would this be acceptable?

Thanks

-FHM

I wouldn't recomend any in an aquarium of this size. You're looking at a fish that could potentially grow to 12" (30cm) in length.

I wouldn't recomend any in an aquarium of this size. You're looking at a fish that could potentially grow to 12" (30cm) in length.
Yeah that is what I though, and found out after I did some research.

Any more inquires about this at all?

Thanks for the reply!

-FHM

You could always start off 2 fish with a length of 2 inches in a spare 10g tank if you have one (and the room) but eventually you will need a bigger tank... or you could give them up to trade for 2 young ones again :)

You could always start off 2 fish with a length of 2 inches in a spare 10g tank if you have one (and the room) but eventually you will need a bigger tank... or you could give them up to trade for 2 young ones again :)

FHM your missus is just like mine :good:

she wanted the same thing but our best option for a tank that size

is get small ones and trade em back in

good idea just depends on how attached yous get with your fish

:lol:

Yeah, now she wants to get some smaller pink ones? Not Gouramis. so we will see what they have.

They do have this one kind of pink small fish, looks like a Neon Tetra, but not?

Not sure of the name off the top of my head?

-FHM

:lol:

Yeah, now she wants to get some smaller pink ones? Not Gouramis. so we will see what they have.

They do have this one kind of pink small fish, looks like a Neon Tetra, but not?

Not sure of the name off the top of my head?

-FHM

:lol: yep its all about pink, makes me :sick:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back