Pineapple endlers

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Another new created strain of mine is what I´ve named "Pineapple endler". It's also a blonde based hybrid strain. The males will color more yellow on the blonde base. If you look at the females and compare them with the males, you do see that the male has turned yellow. I just like to make this clear for in the past someone said that if the base color is blonde and the color that will cover the body is yellow, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Well, I can tell you that there is a difference between blonde and yellow.
A male will show yellow on his body and a orange mark on his shoulder. Black bar endler has been used in this line as well but the black bar marking is subtle. And some white is to be seen.
IMG_6911.JPG

IMG_6939.JPG

IMG_6908.JPG

Nice video, There is 3 females and 1 male, does the male grow a larger tail or are these all adult?

Nice video, There is 3 females and 1 male, does the male grow a larger tail or are these all adult?
Thank you... :)
These are adults. I mostly try to create short tailed hybrids between endlers and guppies. Of course, it´s a time investment before a new created line is breeding true. That´s why I always show them when they´re breeding true. Might take a year till a couple of years before I´m done with perfecting the strain the way I want them to look like. Just like this one...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back