Piercing And Body Mods

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

LilyRose Tank

Fish Herder
Reaction score
hi there. I was just wandering if any of you also had an interet in body mods? Personally, I am into piercings....none below the belt though thankfully. I have navel, nostril, central labret, 2 helix 1 conch and 3 lobes in each ear, with a first hole 6mm stretch. I also hvave tattoos

013.jpg

heres a few examples, many of which were done by me.

No offence but you look like my auntie with all those piercings.
My mum has:
-nose.
-eye brows.(3 in each)
-ears on both sides. In these places.
ear.png

-belly button.
-tongue.
-lip.(in 2 places i think)
I think i got them all.

Missy x.

hi Misscosmao, not sure if that was a complement or not, lol but either way thanks. the top of the ear are called helix by the way.
I do mine myself unless they are in an area which is difficult to get to. I take it its not something you are into then? x

Love piercings and tats!

I have 2 lip piercings, nose and had my helix pierced 3 times but they healed now cos I took em out :(
only one small tat, a star outline on wrist I plan on expanding eventually, just had it done when I could to see what it would be like

5975_104558743873_516043873_1998809_1035129_n.jpg

lol got too many to count got lobes stretched to 00 then 2 studs above them helix twice at 1 side with 1 ring running through both holes got 2 in the lip and tongue and nose 2 in right eyebrow 1 in the left both tragius think thats its but probs forgot some

I like piercings but i wouldn't have that many. I want my tongue piercing and my ears maybe my belly button.
I would love a tattoo of this on my back or hip.....
WolfAngel.jpg

Or this.
gothheart2.gif

Missy x.

misscosmo, that wolf tat is lushious. Defo get that one. and as for the planned piercings, they are my favourite ones too, but i don't think i can have my tongue done as i have a vein running through the middle.
KrissyKat..i like your piercings too. I sometimes think i'm nuts as i'm a bit old for them, but hey you only live once
mine include: navel, left nostril, want another one beside it, central labret ( self pierce done about a week ago) left and right helix ( both self pierces) left conch ( self pierce) 3rd lobes ( self pierced) and 2 other lobes, one at a 6mm stretch,
my retired ones include left tragus, ( will return on right ear though) and several helixes, and a monroe on the right ( didnt suit me so took it out)

sorry to ask JACKO32 but which fish is in your signature, its so beautiful? and wow you have a helix orbital, I bet its lush. I was planning on an auricle orbital, eventually.lol

Your never to old for anything.
My mums almost 35 and shes planning more.
Where should i get the tat of the wolf then? Back?

Missy x.

ive got 15mm flesh tunell and scaffolding used to have 4 more in that ear but took them out my 2 brothers and my sister have loads of piercings and my eldest brother is actually a tattooist (and family get hem free) but no tattoos as im not old enough yet but like them

My mums having this tattooed full length on her back.
tat.jpg

Here's the progress so far.
DSC02425.jpg

Missy x.

misscosmo, that wolf tat is lushious. Defo get that one. and as for the planned piercings, they are my favourite ones too, but i don't think i can have my tongue done as i have a vein running through the middle.
KrissyKat..i like your piercings too. I sometimes think i'm nuts as i'm a bit old for them, but hey you only live once
mine include: navel, left nostril, want another one beside it, central labret ( self pierce done about a week ago) left and right helix ( both self pierces) left conch ( self pierce) 3rd lobes ( self pierced) and 2 other lobes, one at a 6mm stretch,
my retired ones include left tragus, ( will return on right ear though) and several helixes, and a monroe on the right ( didnt suit me so took it out)

sorry to ask JACKO32 but which fish is in your signature, its so beautiful? and wow you have a helix orbital, I bet its lush. I was planning on an auricle orbital, eventually.lol
its a apistogramma agassizi

Your never to old for anything.
My mums almost 35 and shes planning more.
Where should i get the tat of the wolf then? Back?

Missy x.

yeah, on your left shoulder blade, it'll look like hes protecting you. as for your mums tats, lovdely. dont know if i'd have the guts for a full back, it takes so long to finish., but i would want an ivy vine snaking down my back with cream roses ( 5 of them) and a fairy tending to each rose. that takes care of my wedding flowers and my kids at the same time. lol
bae1994, you'll get old enough eventually, and having a tattooist brother will be a great financial saver too
i wish i could get the hang of doing emo makeup. i love that look, but my weight needs to come off first or i'll just look like fat old mutton!!!

i still want my tragus done and a few tats but its money, time and too many choices!

My mum has my birth date and name hidden in a tattoo along with her fathers death date, she also has both my brothers birth dates and name in different styled tattoos.

Missy x.

yes i am thinking of ats that symbolise my kids, a little yellow chick,for my son jordan, a pixie in honeybee colours for my daughter Melissa, a lily of the valley with a rose, for lilyrose. and a plum tree for my son Ben ( i used to call him my plum puddding but dont want a pie on my bum! lol. I love fairies too so may have one of those too, but need to design it all so it goes, if ya know what i mean. i Love this tat for my foot, but I'm trying to get the guts up, as foot work is painful

DSC00176.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back