Piercing And Body Mods

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I like that one. I know foot work is painful because my mum has some tigers on hers.
I also like these.
Gothic_Rose_Tattoo_Print_V2_by_Quic.jpg

gothheart3.jpg

gothicrose.jpg

Heart.gif

darkspirit.jpg

gothrose2.jpg

Which ones do you like and do you think i should get any?
That black sparkly one, try to imagine it without the sparkle.

Missy x.

Your never to old for anything.
My mums almost 35 and shes planning more.
Where should i get the tat of the wolf then? Back?

Missy x.

almost 35!!!!! #32### thats old... actually thats my age now I feel old :crazy:

you're old!!! I'm 39!!!! lol Actually Missy, I like the first and third, they are ones i like in my wishlist....great minds eh?
i like either of them for lower back. i love celtic knotwork and tribal too, wish i could find a feminine tribal tat for my shoulder...do you by any chance use body jewellery shop forums?

Well ya know what they say..... great minds think alike. Nope, why?
I found these when i searched for feminine tribal tattoos.
tribal_tattoo-thumb-380x361.jpg

Tribal_Wings___cross_by_mullen1200.jpg

Tribal_Wings.jpg

Tribal_Dragon_12___xCyniX357_by_tat.jpg

New_wing_Tattoos_by_Wen_M.jpg

Missy x.

You guys are all brave or mad or both LOL

I had my ears pierced on my 16th birthday ready for my prom, my mum had to hold my hand LOL i hated it, infection after infection, was allergic to some metals too. They were pierced one after the other and werent even and made my ears go really odd shaped, it wasnt through cartilage but caused a lot of scarring.

Moral of the story... avoid Claires Accessories and keep sharp needly things the heck away from me LOL

awww mbou, sorry to hear you had such a bad piercing experience, you should visit a piercing studio and have them done with needles as guns are illegal. they use titanium which is surgical implant grade G23 and is the least allergic metal to use.
thanks MISSY for going to the trouble of looking that up for me.... there are a few nice ones there.

I currently have 3 tattoo's and im only 17!

I will upload some pictures soonish

James.

OK. weird.
I'm having my nose done soon hopefully and no probs about looking them p for you lily.

Missy x.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back