Pictures Pictures Pictures

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Well done Steve, keep plugging away. Your work is showing promise already. Are you on flickr? You could join our new group on there: http://www.flickr.com/groups/jackthehat/

Yes, the bear trip was very memorable. It was on the Finland/Russia border. That shot was actually taken at around midnight thanks to the 24 hour daylight up there. There were a lot of big bears too but thankfully I was in a reasonably secure hide. Here's another shot from the trip. (Apologies to everyone else if this thread has moved away from fish photography. Hopefully when my tank eventually finishes cycling I'll be able to upload my first fish pictures.)

3831829509_620b5bc404.jpg

im not a member yet but will take a look thanks, im on so many things at the moment its hard to keep up with them all!

theres a great photography group on facebook ive been using, its just a group anyone can join and each week we have 3 topics for a photo comp and then we comment on each photo and give it a score and say what we like or dislike about each photo and the winner gets to use there photo for the groups pic woo hoo!! ha but it is just for fun and you get to hear what other people think about your photo, if anyone wants to join let me know. :good:

Thanks Steve

I'm still not on Facebook. Like you, I am too busy on other sites at the moment but I will definitely bear it in mind for the unavoidable day when I eventually join Facebook. :good:

As you suspected, advertising commercial sites on here is prohibited without permission from the site owner. If you want to PM him, it is William who owns the site. He has accepted some advertising on a limited basis from several people. When it comes to offering a standard discount to our members without running constant ads, he might well be receptive to it.

Most reactions

Back