pictures of my tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thanks

just wondering about

briitle nose is small hope it is one as half of its tail is white the last half,,,,and seems to stick out more aprt from that it looks like one and the person in the shop said so...

female fighers seem to go up to each other and there gobs come out...

as much time as i have put into this particular thread, i certainly hope this isn't a joke. (speaking of jokes, telling a newbie that has been struggling with a tank for a couple of months to add some of the most aggressive fish on the planet really does not strike me as funny.)

loates, all of your questions have been answered previously in this thread. i have given you specific lists of what to add to your tank several times. many other people have agreed with the advice i have given you. if you'll reread the advice you have already been given, you will know what we recommend you to do.

loates123 said:
ok thanks

just wondering about

briitle nose is small hope it is one as half of its tail is white the last half,,,,and seems to stick out more aprt from that it looks like one and the person in the shop said so...

female fighers seem to go up to each other and there gobs come out...
loates, you are going to have to try and make more sense. Once again I cannot understand what you are saying.

Sorry.

sorry off topic
"to add some of the most aggressive fish on the planet really does not strike me as funny.)"
you haven't seen alot of fish have you pica :p

j/k btw

"female fighers seem to go up to each other and there gobs come out..."
i think he means they flare at eachother all the time. thats the only thing i can make sense of

DD

Dwarf_Dude said:
sorry off topic
"to add some of the most aggressive fish on the planet really does not strike me as funny.)"
you haven't seen alot of fish have you pica :p

j/k btw

"female fighers seem to go up to each other and there gobs come out..."
i think he means they flare at eachother all the time. thats the only thing i can make sense of

DD
yes i do mate some of them flare at each other...... will get pictures updated on the weekend

So what! It is normal for them. Dont be scared. They will rip a fin here and there, other fish will learn to avoid them. No problem. Just follow the situation. It will be alright.

I've been following this thread from the start and it has been one hell of a heated debate! Loates really has had a lot of help with regards the tank, there really isnt much more we can say.

That's just flaring, happens all the times... anyone with bettas will tell ya that.

Hope ur tanks ok,

Dman

update 2 of the female fighters have had there fins etc ripped...
one has died it was caught up in the outlet of the flurel 404 filter ( where the top rubber sticks to the glass) its fins etc were badly damaged, but it took some pilling out , i wonder if it has caught it self and not been able to pull out, as when pulling i felt its head had been caught???????????????

also on parts on the fliuel pipe( outlet mostly around the rubber) it looks like calcium is growing , can anyone advice here

also

This person is actually starting to take advice of people, and has said he will take advice from now on... will people who have not read through the whole thread please stop saying negative things here.

About the female bettas, their establishing their 'peck order'. See who is the highest in ranking kinda thing. Keep a close eye on it to make sure none of the cuts get infected, though I do believe it's a normal thing to go through.

If you're worried, try asking for advice in the betta section of the forum, I'm sure they'd be able to help you out there :)

Also loates, do you have much decor like plants etc? Your tank looked pretty bare in the last pic and that's not good for keeping female bettas or any aggressive fish together as they can see each other all the time. You need some areas for them to hide and so on.

Perhaps post a new pic?

:)

update, i am listening now guys thanks for all the advice............

added 2more black neons one dies..
2 more off the female flighters have dies, 2 left..

should i replace them????

will be getting more plants, all other fish doing very well.....still cant catch that single clown loach

will update a picture in the next few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back