Pictures Of Cories

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

HCpetraitis

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a leopard catfish and I just thought it would be fun to see funny pictures of other people's cories. Even though tehre is already the thread I want to see funny pics! :D Here's my picture.
001-5.jpg

is that what they sold you as a leopard hun cos that looks like a peppered cory

Yea thats what they said at the Petco. I just went along with it. You're the first one to agree with me that it doesn't look like a leopard!I should just not listen to the workers.

Yea thats what they said at the Petco. I just went along with it. You're the first one to agree with me that it doesn't look like a leopard!I should just not listen to the workers.

dont worry about it hun peppered corys are beautiful and yours has nice patterning on it

anyway here's one of my pics

Here's a pic of my smiling habrosus Cory will add some more funny pics tomorrow ;)

1075-1.jpg

When her husband used to chase her, Mrs. Gourami would hang out in the cory cave.

3spotincave.jpg

Hehe

Last night I was intently working (well maybe on the TFF) lol. Anyway my tank is right next to my PC. I happened to glance over to the tank (as I often do), to see my 4 Bronzies staring intently in my direction. It seemed to be a collective, "if we really concentrate hard she will give us more food". It worked!! :rolleyes:

Corysseemtobehungry-1.jpg

Christi -- you're a sucker for them too then , mine do that and i have to give them a little something lol

dont worry about it hun peppered corys are beautiful and yours has nice patterning on it

anyway here's one of my pics

Here's a pic of my smiling habrosus Cory will add some more funny pics tomorrow ;)

1075-1.jpg
OK, I have to ask. What is the black and white thing that is to the left of center in the picture? It looks like a fishing lure!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back