Pics

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Old martyn

Reaction score
About time i put up a pic so far all cleaned out from marine to fresh water pipework refitted and tested water in pump in few bits sorted thus is it so far

Welcome to TFF...I don't see any pics (?)

I tried to load pics but didn't load any ideas? Pressed attach files went to pics chose pressed done nothing loaded

I tried to load pics but didn't load any ideas? Pressed attach files went to pics chose pressed done nothing loaded
Are you on a mobile device or a computer?

Instead of going to the "attach files" section, try the little picture icon on top of the area where you type the reply instead.
Also, where are you uploading the image from? Is it straight from your camera file or somewhere else?

Instead of going to the "attach files" section, try the little picture icon on top of the area where you type the reply instead.
Also, where are you uploading the image from? Is it straight from your camera file or somewhere else?
I will try 🖼️
Trying

I will try 🖼️

Trying
Trying again
IMG-20230205-WA0000.jpg

Attachments

• 20230204_181407.jpg
    20230204_181407.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 24
Oh thank heavens thanks for help yes was a complete marine set up I got s/h I plumbed it up leaving out the skimmer and other filters .can't use the rock which is a shame loads of them plants came from local supplier good selection but are expensive thinking of couple statues to put in and make lid for it bit big so can't find one for sale 400ltrs top tank 150 ltrs in sump 2 300w heaters good pump 20 settings on it I did get a bargain

Hello all well saturday went to local stockist he tested water for me he wanted to make sure no salt left in tank and equipment pleased to report all good pH 7 no other nasties so we now have a few small fish to start
20230211_181400.jpg
20230211_181352.jpg

Has anyone fed lettuce to fish? I was told to feed a leaf and peas as fish eating the soft plants well after deep though I tried it and they live it with fish flakes also but yes they love it

No experience on that, but bump.

They came from local fish stockist you like them

Where did you get those plants from?

They came from l fish stockist I'm oryou nwall

No experience on that, but bump.

Where did you get those plants from?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back