Pics Sharing :d

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tabbycat80535

Reaction score
Hi I'm a new member to TTF and I just wanted to see a solid sharing of everyones betas. They are an impressive fish and I love em. I have 8 and am planning on breeding as a hobby. Here's the boys :3
CAM00232_zpsd7b661ce.jpg
CAM00223_zps5f3a0753.jpg
CAM00200_zps66e36f8c.jpg
CAM00184_zps17f15fbc.jpg
CAM00158_zps865a89fc.jpg
CAM00178_zpscbaac892.jpg
CAM00183_zps6aabfbe7.jpg
CAM00214_zpsa0d479fa.jpg

Lovely, you have some males similar to some of mine.  My favourite of yours is the BE Plakat (second picture).  I have become very fond of the Plakats as I find they are a lot healthier than some of the others.  Crowntails are also appealing to me, and your boy looks a stunner.  Your dragon (fourth picture) is very similar to mine, in my Avatar.  Look forward to seeing more pictures in the future ;)

Loving the fighters :) Very beautiful. Crowntails are my personal favourite. My big boy Oliver is in ma signature below

He's beautiful. I have a red as well... He's so active its hard to get a pic... gonna have to grab one while he's in his cup for a water change. My favorite bettas are my two 3+ colored males. below... One I found is tiger striped (he's my pride and joy at least 5 colors)

pride4_zps179fc89a.jpg

pride1_zpsfdfceef9.jpg

triflareup_zps7588680d.jpg

CAM00227_zpsf424f2de.jpg

Your boys are beautiful !  Be aware though that your "tiger" is a marble and probably will change color many times in his lifetime.  Also, it may just be from the pics but what size tanks are these guys in?  Are they where they live or places to take pics cause they all look a little small and some appear to be bowls.

alanwebse said:
Why the Fighter fish want to servive alone....?
yes.gif

welcomeani.gif
to the TFF alanwebse.  
In the wild they would come across each other and flare/have a little battle then the loser would swim away.  In an aquarium set up it is not large enough for them to do so hence they will fight to the death.  This is why the myth of them living is small spaces is untrue.  They live in shallow but large areas of water.  If you google "catching wild Bettas" you will see their natural habitat, hope that helps :)  

@ tabbycat, I will take your quote over to your post and answer there for you, for ease of locating the info., on your boys all together for you ;)
tabbycat80535 said:
I have a double tail male. He's 5 colored. do you think a female can match him? jeeze if I can find a female to breed him with the babies would be beautiful and unique 
smile.png
 my male has tiger stripes check out my posting
Quote taken from: This TOPIC

As Wildbetta said the male you refer to is a Marble, therefore he will change colours and also if you bred him to another Marble you would get a variety of mixtures, and are unlikely to totally reproduce him, although there maybe some similar to him.  I am not a geneticist though and maybe someone who has bred Marbles can tell you more?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back