Pics Pics Pics

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

star4

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Thanks to Minxy's visit today some more pics of some of my fish.

Rotkeils: Looks like they may start spawning again!

016.jpg

017-1.jpg

018.jpg

020.jpg

022.jpg

Chops

027.jpg

029.jpg

Rusty

036.jpg

Tigger (who is sulking and wont eat for me, Minxy fed him and he ate!! oscars :rolleyes: )

053.jpg

054.jpg

Elliotti
047.jpg

Inside Jethro's mouth :lol:
057.jpg

Texas
049.jpg

Vinny
037.jpg

Seymour
038.jpg

Harry
041.jpg

Oddbod, the result of removing my male Rotti to give the female a rest :rolleyes:
032.jpg

031.jpg

030.jpg

Not a fan of crossbreeds, I only kept a few of the fry to find out who the dad was! they have been given to friends and I have kept 1.

Last ones;

My Daemons

058.jpg

063.jpg

065.jpg

068.jpg

Lovely !

My faves are Vinny and Harry. I just love me a bit big, chunky red-spotted sev !!!

Stunning. The Daemons look amazing :drool:.
What did the Rottie cross with? Looks a bit weird but nice. It looks a bit like a convict but sev shaped but there CA so doubt that.

Oddbod is indeed a rotkeil x convict. Wont happen again I no longer have convicts.

I thought Heros couldnt breed with anything out side there family but obviously not. For a hybrid its actually not that bad looking.

I love the way you give your fish human names. :clap:
And nice to see mischievous Mr Chops! : hey:

looking great star. love the daemons. vinny has noticably grown a bit since you got him too. heres the last pic i took of him before i sold him to mags .

handsome.jpg

you can deffinately see a difference , particularly in the face

looking great star. love the daemons. vinny has noticably grown a bit since you got him too. heres the last pic i took of him before i sold him to mags .

handsome.jpg

you can deffinately see a difference , particularly in the face

I can from your pic, he is getting a big boy now, still daft though :lol: My boys love it when he does his sumersaults at feeding time.

Thanks shelagh, x

Oddbod is indeed a rotkeil x convict. Wont happen again I no longer have convicts.
Right, I need to fish out the remaining convicts in my main tank
laugh.gif

I will be getting rid of my HRP / Blue Cons soon(ish) when/if I find somewhere for them to go...

Thanks for the pics of the rotty parents, always nice to see where mine are heading :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back