Pics Of My New Red Dragon Zz *pic Heavy*

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I like the pic in post #30.

Ideally you want one where none of his finnage is blurred. You do have a bit of a shadow over him on that pic, but he is clear all over, no blur - hope that makes sense?

Take a few more, close your curtains so you get no reflections and snap away and see what you come up with :D

Hows this? I don't have that camera anymore so can't take any more really clear ones :(

182963_630099310350702_1512597943_n.jpg

It's difficult to say, as it would be just my opinion when you have a few thousand folk on this forum who could potentially vote.

Ha ha ill let you decide that one. You will need to take another (doesn't matter what quality) with a "fotm GShorty 1981 June 2013" on a piece of paper by your tank.

Check out entries for this month to get an idea, then you could enter pet and tank of the month also.

Sounds like to much effort lol, thanks for saying it tho lol :p

I don't really understand how it happens...

A blood parrot usually starts like this... (excuse the box, it was on the picture)

Pic0305002-1.jpg

Then they peel like this...

dsc_0008.jpg

Then they end up like this...

IMG_6305-1.jpg

This happens to with anything with Amphilophus blood line...like Red Devil, Midas, Blood Parrots, King Kong Parrots, Red Texas, Flowerhorns etc

Basically they start off dull and grey with a few black spots, then they go black, then they end up Yellow, white, orange, pink or red, or a mixture of colours (they call this piebald), also some just dont fade at all, i had a female blood parrot that stayed black the whole 2 years i had her.

I was just algae scraping and Rex jumped up and bit me lol, drew a bit of blood to :p

971914_632043700156263_1135043830_n.jpg

Little devil!

At least he let go! - I have visions of you running around the living room with Rex hanging onto your arm.

Hope you gave it a good clean?

Haha yeh, he got me twice today, hes so fast and clever lol

Heres another video of him eating :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiFSQUp7WoE

Wow, he seems to be getting bigger each video!

I love how the Mrs is calling him!

Lovely fish :)

lol :p

I think its hilarious how he tells me when hes hungry, if he wants to be fed, he stares at me and bumps his head repeatedly on the roof flap of the tank, once i feed him some pellets or something, he stops, he does it atleast twice a day :p

Most reactions

trending

Back