Pics Of My New Red Dragon Zz *pic Heavy*

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
That is a fabulous picture - fish of the month? - no wait, I have entered one of mine :D

Thanks guys, he has grown nearly a inch since i have had him :)

He's gone dark now, wonder if he is going to fade/peel

575888_628574447169855_1924032502_n.jpg

Quite a difference from this...

380390_628573973836569_1778532437_n.jpg

That blue is really accentuated in that pic! Gorgeous fish!!

PlumbersMerchant said:
i didnt no they peel ? can all fish ?

Really hope he doesnt, loving the vivid blue, looks really good imo

No just Amphilophus cichlids peel, mainly Red Devils, Blood Parrots, Texas Hybrids and Flowerhorns

Shelster said:
That blue is really accentuated in that pic! Gorgeous fish!!

Yeh he looks almost purple now lol, hes still like it, dunno if hes going through some kind of change lol, i'll keep updating this thread as he grows,I wish more people looked at the hybrid section!

Oh my, this fish is amazing! Sat looking rather seriously at my soon to be spare tank thinking a fella like this would look lovely in the kitchen. Must say also, your tank deco looks awesome too!

Thanks Leah, there personality is amazing to, they are so much fun, they want to play 24/7!

Maybe the kitchen wouldn't be a good place, i'd get no cooking or cleaning done!  
Truly stunning fish!

What a beauty - his colours are just eye-popping!  I second the fish of the month suggestion :)

Me too! I think it would ba a great idea to enter him since that fish is just stunning!

How do you enter him? I think people wouldnt vote for him tho because he's a hybrid and many people are against them lol

anyway, heres a video of 'Rex' jumping out of the water to take a piece of prawn from my fingers, he did this perfect earlier, but this time he misses a few times, still cool to watch tho :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKGcT-BY0tA

Ha ha awesome! Needs a blooper on your video mind :D

I see you are building up a 'rapport' with Rex now? Or you're certainly much braver :) love the videos, keep them coming!

Re fotm - you'll never know until you enter him.

Yeh we are getting there :) he did really bite my daughter the other day tho lol!

What Photo (out of the ones i posted) do you think i should post on the fish of the month thing?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back