Pics Of My New Red Dragon Zz *pic Heavy*

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Ok mate thanks, so do you think my Flowerhorn is good quality?

This is me braving to hand feed him for the first time, prawn is definitely his favourite food :p

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMg7d3PnsGI[/VIDEO]

He sure likes shrimp! He's a real messy eater. Hope he doesnt mistake your finger for a shrimp :)

Loving these videos! - he's like "hey dad, why did you drop the last bit? I was being good!" I've been you tubing flowerhorn videos and loving it! Wow they get big though!

Lol yeh i picked up the other bit and fed it to him, just fed him one a min ago, ive started chopping the prawns in half as he only eats half and spits the rest out lol

Amazing Fish. How much would a fish this size cost ?

EDIT - sorry, im a numpty, forgot u said the price at the start of the thread.
sad2.gif

lol yeh i paid £50 for him, some might think thats a bit steep, but i love him, so was worth every penny :)

50£ for that baby is nothing. There was an apisto at the LFS and they were asking 200$ for them ! o_O
Maybe it was rare or something :/ .

Lol crazy! dwarfs are not my thing, don't really like south american cichlids except for Severums  (which i bred for years) ,Green Terrors and Festae! I'm a central man, all about the character :)

New Pics.. i'm sure hes grown in the last 2 weeks!...

934874_622588471101786_436660188_n.jpg

947204_622588461101787_232245819_n.jpg

248023_622588501101783_466018067_n.jpg

Video of him attacking a mirror

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvS5IQQho5k[/VIDEO]

He does look bigger!

I think he's saying "turn that sappy music off dad and lemme hear some pearl jam/ nirvana/ rage against the machine type of tunes to put me in the mood........."

I did catch a video on YouTube of a flowerhorn who loves to be petted, quite a cool video - ill give you a few more weeks to practise :D

He's gotten even better! I didn't think that was possible. Yes, he seems to have grown fatter as well As longer.

Thanks guys, yeh was my daughters music in the background lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back