Pics of My Loaches

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Alanky

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Some pics of my Loaches! I thought you all might enjoy.

Spotted Dojo Loach face
Spotted_Dojo_Face_side.jpg

My other Spotted Dojo's cute little face. :D

Spotted_Dojo_Face_one.jpg

Durring feeding
Spotted_Dojo_during_feeding2.jpg

More coming!

Golden Dojo and two of my Cory cats. Little bitty guy compared to the rest! Even the cory's are bigger!

Golden_Dojo_2_Cory_s.jpg

Golden_Dojo.jpg

Spotted Dojo Under a leaf.
Spotted_Dojo_Under_Leaf.jpg

Just noticed the pic under your name! Is that Kuhli yours? It looks like a nice sized one. Post some pics if it's yours!

Nice fish, and quality pictures. Well done.

Hi Alanky :)

They're so cute!!!!! I just love loaches! :thumbs:

The one with the loach looking right at the camera is fantastic!

Hi Alanky :)

Awwww... I just had to come back and nominate that loach for FOTM! (That's the one facing the camera, second pic down from top.)

That's a loach with personality!!! :nod:

Thanks for the nomination Inchworm. I love my loaches to! :wub: They are fun to watch! They arent at all shy like the Kuhli Loaches. These three Dojo's swim all over the place. :D

Thanks! I am addicted to aquariums now to! I have had them off and on since I was a kid, but I set the 55 up about a year and a half ago and the 29 probably 2 years ago. Now I will have one from here on out! :D I love em now that I know what I am doing. I am wanting a bigger aquarium BAD! Buddy of mine has a 150 gallon and is thinking of moving to a Condo. If he moves I get it for $100. This is the 2nd time he has thought about moving though. I hope he does...I want that aquarium! :thumbs: :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back