The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

stewartsthebest

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
the youngest:
smores.jpg

I think they're all POTM worthy :wub: I'll nominate the first pic of Chloe :thumbs: :wub:

What kind of poodle is she? I'm planning on getting a poodle for my daughter this Christmas and I really like Chloes build.

thanks soo much :D shes actually a bichon frise and most of them are very good with kids, and the best part is that they dont shed lol :)

wuvmybetta said:
... I'll nominate the first pic of Chloe :thumbs: :wub:
Hi stewartsthebest :)

I'll second that! :thumbs: Lots of luck in the contest. :D

IMHO, they are all great pets! :wub:

stewartsthebest said:
thanks soo much :D shes actually a bichon frise and most of them are very good with kids, and the best part is that they dont shed lol :)
I have a half bichon half mini poodle. ALmost looks just like her. He's apricot colored though.

I recommend a Mini or toy poodle for your daughter though. I have trouble with Bentley and his doing his business outside. I've heard that bichons are harder to house train.

Did you find this to be true with Chloe?

Nina7777 said:
I have a half bichon half mini poodle. ALmost looks just like her. He's apricot colored though.

I recommend a Mini or toy poodle for your daughter though. I have trouble with Bentley and his doing his business outside. I've heard that bichons are harder to house train.

Did you find this to be true with Chloe?
yes, its definitely true.... we still have to put paper down for her during the night :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back