pics of my boys at work.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

grayRavenn

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
0726190534b.jpg 0729191413a.jpg 0729191415b.jpg 0729191444.jpg just spent a lot of time at work, and since 4 of my betta boys live at the hospital I tried to get pics but they are not very cooperative. here are a few. the first you met...reboot, next is my wild child vendetta. the bigger guy has had a hard life. name is SABU, like the actor. was a tank betta, all of a sudden something chewed off every finn he had, tail, dorsal, ventral. im thinkin he go between my male angel and their eggs, hyde is very protective.. was doing ok, left him in for a while, and his finns started to grow back. he then started to chase my little honey gouramis...ugh, trouble maker. he is now in his own 1/3 of a 10 gallon. next is my beautiful man Sinbad. rescued him from a pet store. going to enter fanfare in betta of the month contest. he is young but loves to show off.

I hear ya!! :lol:

What size tanks do they each live in, and where did you rescue them from? :)

I hear ya!! :lol:

What size tanks do they each live in, and where did you rescue them from? :)
Sinbad lives in a 5gal aqueon bow tank. he was so sad in this pet store. it has since gone out of business (yea!). luckily one of my docs loves fish, so tucking Sinbad in his office was good, they talk. SABU, vendetta and fanfare all live in a 10gal divided into 3rds. there is a small filter in each third. fanfare was a rescue, a client brought him into work with a large hole in his side, took about 6 weeks but little bugger did great. vendetta is a :( Petco betta, mega wild child and old SABU is there under house arrest....bad boy. they live on my desk at work, and while I don't sit at my desk much, I love having to do the paperwork and discussing the day with them before I leave. reboot is also a Petco betta and he lives at home, in a 5gal aqueon bow. he really is a funny little guy, loves attention!

Nice! I really like it how you rescued all of your bettas!! :drinks:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back