DSC03020.jpg

DSC03028.jpg

DSC03018.jpg

DSC02991.jpg

DSC03021.jpg

DSC03024.jpg

DSC03022.jpg

yes, i know it was alot... BUT YOU BETTER HAVE LIKED IT! ;) :shout:

Nice pics. What kind and how big are your plecos? He looks nice. I always think there is something wrong with those goldfish whith their brain on the outside, I guess it's like superman with his underware.

LOL, thanks guys. My plecs are the common type. One is like 8-9 inches i would say and the other is about 2-2.5 at the moment... Yeah.. I know my tank deffintely isn't suited to hold plecs but the big plec came with the tank and my parents baught me the new one and didn't know any better.. Yeah.. I would turn off the flash but then the pics are too dark to see anything.. i had the camera set on like sport or something like that so that the fish didn't turn out so blurry cuz they move so much. lol, no it's not their brain.. it's a deformed tissue that grows on their heads.

Quite nice, and may I ask, what is the Co2 type ladder on the back of your betta tank? I'd say it was Co2 but the tank doesn't really look like it has enough plants to have Co2, but you never know, I may be wrong. I usually am!

Neal

i LOVE the parrot pics... my parents have a huge tank full of them.. so intelligant... so human like.. they jump outta the water when eating big flakes of food.. i love them, to watch!!!

great pics..

how did you get your pictures to turn out so good??? i have HARD time taking pics and I want to get some clear ones to ask about my "pregnant?" molly. Thanks, some info would be great.

The beta is pretty!! I just lost mine :(:(:( .... I own a cat...........................:(

Cool pleco pics. I'm scared of those though ahah I have a flying fox eater and a catfish. The catfish doesnt grow though when the fox has grown about 2 inches lol

Give me some camera info if you can,
thanks, great job!

i do believe that filter is a pennplax small world corner sponge filter :p i have exactly the same in my betta spawn tanks :)

Bret

Most reactions

Back