Picked This Up At The Weekend

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

CFC

Leader of the Fishes
Reaction score
I popped down to Enfield this weekend to buy another gulper cat off Mark and while i was there i came across this beauty in the Maidenhead Aquatics branch there

new_gar_1.jpg

15 inches of toothy smile

new_gar_2.jpg

new_gar_3.jpg

Nice find Dean.

Watch it with things with long tails though.

When I had my florida it lurked at the bottom and took a liking to Lima tail.

I noticed some little rake marks in the back of my royal knife this morning where i presume there has been some "getting to know one and other" business over night but i'm hoping that it will be a one off, if not i'll bung the gar in the 900 and see how it fares in there.

I noticed some little rake marks in the back of my royal knife this morning where i presume there has been some "getting to know one and other" business over night but i'm hoping that it will be a one off, if not i'll bung the gar in the 900 and see how it fares in there.

Omg thats sexy, how big will it get?

i love your stockings

Those are my girlfriends!! Honest

You don't want to know :crazy:

Haha, Did he cost much then? I can see him being a bit of a hole in the pocket :D...

p.s Have you still got your Exodons?

No he was fairly cheap, just a measly £50

I've only got one Exodon left, some sort of slime disease got into the tank and the Exodons being Exodons picked off the infected one by one until only the largest one remained, gutted really as it was a nice group but i don't know if i'll get any more.

i love your stockings

Those are my girlfriends!! Honest

You don't want to know :crazy:

Haha, Did he cost much then? I can see him being a bit of a hole in the pocket :D...

p.s Have you still got your Exodons?

No he was fairly cheap, just a measly £50

I've only got one Exodon left, some sort of slime disease got into the tank and the Exodons being Exodons picked off the infected one by one until only the largest one remained, gutted really as it was a nice group but i don't know if i'll get any more.

Lol, Thats bad but funny XD. Got any pic of the gulper then?

Nah, you should know by now that fish that cost over £80 go into the tank and spend the rest of their lives hiding under a bit of wood so you never see them, the only time i see either of my gulpers is at feeding time.

:lol: just being in the right place at the right time and having a very understanding mrs most of the time

Most reactions

Back