Pic Of Momma Lobster

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
She is very pretty. I wish the male luck with the molting process, at that. Thanks for sharing the pics... I was hoping to come across user-pictures of lobsters in this forum, in truth. ^^

I'll post pics of one of her daughters tomorrow!

I gave one of thier siblings to a friend at work she has molted 3 times in a little over a month.

Male didnt molt he was just being a lazy #28### so him and momma are in the same tank again I moved him yesterday I figure I will give em a week and then move him back. He tends to be a ***** and I dont want him stressing her out for to long.

What a beauty! Do you have any offspring that are by chance, for sale?

lovely lobster i would like to give these a go one day

I'll post pics of one of her daughters tomorrow!

I gave one of thier siblings to a friend at work she has molted 3 times in a little over a month.

Male didnt molt he was just being a lazy #28### so him and momma are in the same tank again I moved him yesterday I figure I will give em a week and then move him back. He tends to be a ***** and I dont want him stressing her out for to long.

do you know how old the male is?

I would estimate a lil over a year he was 2 inches when we baught the pair. and I have seen em reach that is 2-4 months so 12-16 months.

I would estimate a lil over a year he was 2 inches when we baught the pair. and I have seen em reach that is 2-4 months so 12-16 months.
OK, thanks!
she looks like a Procambarus Alleni . though I'd need a better picture of the Rostrum (head section) to be sure.

keep us up to date with how they do. :good:

being in the UK, like simonas, I'm restricted to the Australian Redclaw, Cherax quadricarinatus . only. so am sketchy on the minute details of keeping N American crays

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back