Photos of your Cats on Aquariums

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Playsander

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
My cat has a deep love of sleeping on the aquarium, which is funny to me so I would like photos of your cat or someone elses doing the same please.

Here is mine.

Attachments

• 20230304_194740.jpg
    20230304_194740.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 65
Great cat and pic. Looks like he's dreaming about having fish for dinner. You should enter a pic of your cat on your aquarium in our Pet of the Month contest which starts accepting entries in mid March.

I may do just that. Cat is a she BTW. 😻

The boy is this guy. 🐕

She weighs 3 kg. He weighs 35 kg. Guess who is in charge? 😆

Attachments

• 20230305_144339.jpg
    20230305_144339.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 23
When I was teenager, my cat slept on my 20 gallon. One day, the top glass snapped.
Watching cats swim is interesting. They are good at it. Cleaning up the mess after a wet and duckweed decorated one has run around the house ten times is less interesting.

I've seen it quite often that cats were lying on a fish tank. Most interesting was one that sat on the glass lid of a fishtank and his head moved all the time. He was following the fish that swam under him. But he already knew that it was of no use to grab them. My cousin told me that he's tried to grab fish before but finally stopped when he realized that the spoiler of it all was the glass lid that was between him and the water surface.

She is hanging of the edge now. 😲

Attachments

• 20230305_182126.jpg
    20230305_182126.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 32
20221022_212706.jpgMy 17 year old Sasha Gurl. She's never jumped on top of it but she watches it all the time.

great cat/aquarium photos. Pet of the Month starts in a little over a week. Get those pet pics ready to enter the contest.

Someday, I will be a photo of a Great Dane or a Newfoundland dog snoozing on a tank. I'll be impressed.

Someday, I will be a photo of a Great Dane or a Newfoundland dog snoozing on a tank. I'll be impressed.
Neither of those breeds would need to sit on an aquarium......they would straddle it ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back