(Photo Heavy).... What I Saw At The Pet Shop Today.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Because some of the species are too cool!! Some of them even zoos wouldnt bother with so if not kept by a responsible enthusiast that can provide a set up where the public can view something so unusual, where else can you see something like it?

If you arent a snake/reptile fan or a kid or someone with no exposure to exciting animals then i doubt it would seem very exciting.

Personally, i wouldnt want a venemous as im not the most confident of handlers, i've held rear fanged venemous snakes like Hognose snakes and False Water Cobras and i'm pretty sure there was another but i cant remember which one was the venemous one. To be honest, unless i stuck my finger down its throat and let it chew me, it couldnt have done anything. Have had far worse bites off of a cali king snake. :crazy:

Snakes are fantastic though, anyone that says they are boring and dont do anything/dont have personalities obviously hasnt ever kept them before. :good:

Hi here in the Uk Mandarins are not to pricey around £90 a pair we also have wild populations that along with everything else they kept escaped originally from victorian wildfowl collections
Funky duck Imo the drakes especially I always think its mad the thought of ducks nesting in tree's lol

regards Scot :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back