FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hey guys!! This a chance to ask me about myself, and to see me in the fishkeeping action!!

In this Journal I will be scaping a 10 gal. Tank, (sometime next month) and I will, well, just a lot of cool stuff, so stay tuned!! I will not be able to start blogging tonight. :)

Hey guys! So my betta has pop-eye! :(

He should get better soon, but I am wondering if any of you guys have any cure that has worked for you? Thanks! :)

clean water and clean tank.

in bad cases, anti-biotics but not unless it's a bad case that hasn't improved with water changes, gravel cleaning and filter cleaning.

Hey guys! Today is one exciting day! I am rescuing a ton of baby tad-poles from my old pool! It is an above ground pool, with about 1ft. Of water in it (like I said, old), and I will be moving them to my pond! No pictures, sadly, I can’t risk getting my iPad wet! Lol!

Any suggestions on what to use? I already have a big net, and a bucket, anything else?:)

Ok, I’m going out now! Wish me luck!

Lol, it’s gonna take me a while! Over 400! :eek:

Ok guys! Here are all of the tab poles! :)

(Well not all of them, there are wwwaaayyyy more, I’m just letting the water settle, and then I will get some more! :)
image.jpg

You should leave them in the pool so they don't have to compete with anything in the pond. The pond could also have predators (dragonfly larvae) in it that will eat the tadpoles. The swimming pool is probably free of predators, hence the reason they are in there.

Oooppss.....to late, I have already moved them to the pond! I will not go back for more, thank you! :)

Also, I have no AC upstairs, but I have AC downstairs, should I move my fish tanks down stairs? The temperature (with no heater turned on) in each tank is over 81 degrees Farinhite! I am concerned, should I move them? :)

Hey guys! I am currently trying to grow land moss, in my aquarium! I am leaving it in a plastic cup for 2 days, then I will transfer it my my super DIY quarantine tank! It produces a TON of oxygen, just look at all of the bubbles! :)
04E5EF68-43A5-41CA-BD28-7253221E972B.jpeg
01B1E1B1-54E1-4751-9207-ECBAD8BFD0A3.jpeg

I also am growing wild Duckweed, in a plastic cup by the window, I’m not sure how they re-produce, do you guys? I will post a picture of it in a little bit. :)

@Colin_T , have you ever tired growing land moss in a fish tank? I am going to take it out tomorrow, and put it in the QT tank! :)

Ok.....so just as an update, I did a 50% in all 3 cups, and I found a different kind of moss! (I will post some pictures in a bit. ;)) I will add them to my QT tank, in a bit. (It is SUPER DIY, and it is made of a ice cream container.)

The “tank” has been setup for over 1 month. But......it has no filter. Only natural sun light, as a lighting source. Will these be able to grow? Or should I add them straight away to my 1.5 gal. Heated filterd, Zebra Danio, And Zebra Nerite snail, tank. :)

Lol, a lot of questions, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Any one else have any knowledge whatsoever in this matter? :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back