PheonixKingZ Interview.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Still an improvement on Tory politician Jacob Rees-Mogg, who has barely entered the 1820's yet, never mind the 1920's
To be fair I doubt that any of our politicians have escaped the realm of the early Industrial era at this point in time... We'd do better if we put our good old friend the common pleco in charge.

The OP seems a trifle distressed that his Q&A has gone sideways. Maybe if heā€™d answered some of the questions this wouldnā€™t of been the case.?
Letā€™s start halfway through again.
Which two US presidents have I seen in the flesh? All he has to do is guess.
Oh, this is a quiz show now?
@PheonixKingZ name the world's largest clown loach.

Not that good if the public find out. We currently have a massive uproar because a young female worker was raped by a person working in Parliament House in Canberra (where the federal government sit). There is another issue with the attorney general (highest law in the country) who has been accused of rape and the person making the accusation committee suicide. The attorney general refuses to let anyone investigate the matter, which is a conflict of interest. And the PM refused to go outside and meet with any women who went to Parliament House for a peaceful protest about women getting equal rights, rape and domestic abuse. So the PM is currently on a ship somewhere out at sea so nobody can contact him. The gutless prick.
Someone please tell me how this is an appropriate topic for a Fish forum? Please for the love of pete lets keep politics and other distasteful and triggering topics out. I'm not a snowflake, but this is just distrubing. Please lets keep topics like this off the forum. No mentions of ra*e please! Its triggering

Someone please tell me how this is an appropriate topic for a Fish forum? Please for the love of pete lets keep politics and other distasteful and triggering topics out. I'm not a snowflake, but this is just distrubing. Please lets keep topics like this off the forum. No mentions of ra*e please! Its triggering
Yeah to be fair I'd rather leave things like that out. And there's nothing wrong with being a "snowflake".

Hmm I beg to differ. Im not a fan of snowflakes. I'm just annoyed that we let discussion like that go on on a fish forum
Sorry to say but the second you mention triggers or being genuinely hurt by something, you're going to be called a snowflake, lol. Why not go all the way and just embrace it? People who dish out the "special snowflake" insults left, right and center don't care about whether or not you're genuinely triggered by something or if you're just "wanting to be offended", they think you're an idiot either way. That's why I just embrace it at this point.

It just bothers me sometimes that the people who preach free speech and the power to speak out get offended when someone presents a opinion contrary to their own.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back