Pets And Paranormal Activities!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Reading this has freaked me out, let alone anything happening :lol:. I have 5 cats and they all seem to do the starey thing at the same corner of my bedroom every now and then

Reading this has freaked me out, let alone anything happening :lol:. I have 5 cats and they all seem to do the starey thing at the same corner of my bedroom every now and then
I have 2 cats and they do the same thing....good thing is the most damage anything in my house has done is make my cats growl and show up on cameras lol. No poltergeist activity

Was just looking at your photo what is that lol? Hmm well when my cats do it, it really freaks me out its as if they are in a trance. You put your hand in front of their face and they move their head instantly to stare at the corner again. :crazy:

Was just looking at your photo what is that lol? Hmm well when my cats do it, it really freaks me out its as if they are in a trance. You put your hand in front of their face and they move their head instantly to stare at the corner again. :crazy:
Its an orb I believe, which generally are a sign of paranormal activity. I took this picture while my cat was behind me on the stairs, growling at what i thought was nothing. There was nothing on the wall.

Its an orb I believe, which generally are a sign of paranormal activity. I took this picture while my cat was behind me on the stairs, growling at what i thought was nothing. There was nothing on the wall.

:no: :blink: It just freaks me out, I would of been out of that basement in a hurry lol. Why is it always the basement as well? always the most weirdest part of a house.

:no: :blink: It just freaks me out, I would of been out of that basement in a hurry lol. Why is it always the basement as well? always the most weirdest part of a house.
Because its dark and creepy and thats what the movies say lol

Because its dark and creepy and thats what the movies say lol

True.It's like the paranormal activity film's, there not even real but they scare me :lol:

I have decided i will never move into a house with a basement... or if i do, i will constantly be burning sage when i have to go down there

I have decided i will never move into a house with a basement... or if i do, i will constantly be burning sage when i have to go down there

My recently deceased dog, Cookie, used to have a phobia of going into the dining room in one of our houses. She'd never had any bad experiences there, she just got as far as the door and hit the brakes. And given her love of food, we thought it was very odd that of all the rooms, the dining room was the one she was avoiding. While we had some friends of the family around (eating in said dining room), we were discussing Cookie's strange fear and they said they'd heard of behaviour like it before. Something to do with electromagnetic fields making animals feel uneasy. Not sure what I believe really...

i believe in cat's/dog's seeing paranormal visitor's as my cat can sit and stare at the stair's for a long time or will just randomly sit up and stare at the door way or behind you

I can't bring myself to believing things like that. I mean, yeah I do, but then no I don't. It's just an on and off kind of thing. My cat doesn't really do that kind of stuff and I don't really see things. I used to get real paraniod when I was a little kid, but now I kinda grew out of it. When I'm home alone, I start getting all crazy. My cat is outside, and I'm the only one in the house. I'll run down the hall to the kitchen to go fetch myself a glass of water, and out of the corner of my eye, I'll see something on the couch. I turn my head to look at the couch, and there's nothing there. So I'm think "Ok, calm down. It's just your imagination, there's nothing there." I'll do something to entertain myself like go on the computer when I'm home alone, just to distract me when from getting crazy again. ;) Once, I ran down the hall to the kitchen again, and I past the laundry room. The doors pushed opened at me, and I just stood there, looking at the door, freaking out! I told my parents and they're like: "HAHA, Kid, you're crazy!! It's just all in your head, chill out." So ya know, I chill... and chill... and chill... Sometimes I'm supposed to be sleeping but I play around with my electronics and my eyes are focusing on my eletronics, I see something buzz by my bedroom door. There's no noise, the figure is a human figure and everyone else is asleep (or awake). I got pretty freaked out once, and texted my friend. And he's all like: "Boo!! There's a creepy dude in your house!!"
Nothing major really happens around my house, just some minor things, then I tell myself it's not real. I get over it pretty easily. Whenever I watch a scary movie, I freak out for a couple of days and I kinda get paranoid and think that the Grudge is gonna come out and kill me. When I really get scared is around 12:27... when the wife & husband find discover the grudge when they accidentally ran our a black cat (Grudge 2). It's been a year since I've seen it, but sometimes when I think about it, it bugs the heck out of me when I'm trying to fall asleep.
But I can tell you one story: My sister's friend's dog is a little "not normal" sometimes. My sister's friend would be home alone, and the dog would just be there, laying on the floor. Then he'll look at something... and then raise his head to look at the ceiling as if he was starring at something.
People tell me stories, I get a little paranoid if it's like, SUPER SCARY. But I can't bring myself to believing it's actually real.

Our two current dogs haven't reacted any where near as much as our past dogs. Come to think of it, the cats don't react like they used to either.
Our current GSD has to my knowledge only acted strangely the once- I was sat with my dad and it was past midnight, and the next thing we know the pup has launched himself off the couch and is barking very aggressively at a spot in the middle of the room. Totally out of character for him. He wasn't even looking at the door, he was fixated completely on a spot on the floor. *shrug* Haven't a clue what he was doing, he's never done it since.

I creeps me out when something like that happens and I'm home alone. Especially if it's dark, my sister is a hermit hiding in her room, and I rush out into the dark living room (I know... we're kinda dumb when our parents aren't around. It's dark, and we're playing around with the computers with our rooms lit up and the rest of the house is pitch black. The cat sometimes just sits there, on the desk, with me while I play on the computer and she just stars down, into the hall. Just sits there and stars down the hall. I look down the hall as if expecting to see my sister standing there silently starring at me, but there's not thing. Not even a shadow!! By then I get a little twitchy and I'm very aware with my surroundings ( I know right.. and it's my own house!). I don't believe our house is haunted AT ALL. I believe I get crazy sometimes and I start "seeing things". It's a part of life, I guess. xD

My old girl Gena use to bark up the stairs and then follow whom ever it was to the couch and wag her tail and act like she was playing with someone, I was never worried because I inherited Gena when the old boy next door died. His family, who never ever came to see him, wanted everything but his dog. I think Stan came back to see her.

Stan had said that he didn't want anyone to take his prized greenhouse after he died, but there was no way really that any of us could prevent this, we were just the neighbours and they were his blood relatives, but one evening I came home from work and my neighbour from the other side of Stan's house came over, she said "I want to cuddle this little dog!" I asked her why and what had happened, she said that Stan's kids (middleaged) had come to take down his greenhouse and in doing so, they leaned all the panels up against the wire fence that separated mine and Stan's gardens - Gena had taken herself out through the dog flap and jumped up at the fence barking and had knocked all the panels to the ground smashing every bit of glass in them. The family decided it wasn't worth taking any more and dumped the frame at the bottom of the garden.

Gena sorted that out for Stan, she was the only one who could have. She was a good dog. That little girl who was going to be put to sleep at 3 years old because the family wanted his possessions more than his best friend, died on Mayday 2000, laying in my lap, at the respectable age of 13 years. She was a very good dog.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back