Pets And Paranormal Activities!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
I used to live in different house when Diva was a puppy and she was always freaked out by the stairs in the early hours of the morning! there used to be something on the stairs frequently, I saw it a few times, it was just a slight and very faint shadow and you could hear someone walking up the stairs at night. Could never get her to sleep on her own. Now in my new house she is fine.

Dogs always seem to know lol.
It happened to by aunty dog when we were staying in a cottage in wales, tina the dog would start barking and going mad at something in the bedroom.

I used to live in different house when Diva was a puppy and she was always freaked out by the stairs in the early hours of the morning! there used to be something on the stairs frequently, I saw it a few times, it was just a slight and very faint shadow and you could hear someone walking up the stairs at night. Could never get her to sleep on her own. Now in my new house she is fine.
Did you sleep up or down the stairs? Hearing something walk towards me would not be fin!

One of my my cats, Mogie, who recently passed away sometimes used to go downstairs (into the basement, which is now the kitchen, there are temporary stairs to get down there) in the early hours of the morning, and would come rushing up with his hairs standing up, and eyes wide open and stand in the living room doorway and stare at the stairs looking very spooked standing up.

my house was built in 1730's and was originally a spa where the natural springs were supposed to heal the damned of the time. I have lots of paranormal experiences e.g. windows openeing themseves, doors becoming unlocked, tv's turning on and changing channel, ect. It doesn't bother me though I have lived here for the last 15 years and so far only one ghost has ever made feel threatened and now that I have moved rooms I am fine...

I have always thought this strange...

Very early one morning (still dark). I felt one of my cats (Echo) jump on the bed, she then made a very disturbing cry (in a cat sort of way). I was very sleepy, and after the disturbance fell back to sleep. (thinking that maybe i was dreaming).

The thing is my cats are not normally allowed in the bedroom, but on occasion one sneaks in so this wasn't completely unlikely. Come getting up time, she wasn't in the room. ???

Later that day, after coming home from work, I noticed that she was not around. I was very worried, calling her, searching for her, expecting her to turn up any minute. she never turned up.
That was 2 years ago. I still don't know what happened to her.

Later that day, after coming home from work, I noticed that she was not around. I was very worried, calling her, searching for her, expecting her to turn up any minute. she never turned up.

So Sad.

I do believe animals have a link to the paranormal, however if a poltergeist started eating or making my beloved pets disappear id be setting the place on fire.

my dog shown in my sig (Max and his pic) always and i mean always, he stares into open air about 4 feet above the ground and starts making growlin' sounds and stuff, then he jumps up in the air to try and bite whatever that thing is, then he turns his head as if he scared him away down the hall!!! :crazy:

i am 1 of these people that has to see something to belive it,but i have had weird expericances with a few of my pets over the years!!

many years back we had a black labrador,and as he got old he had this conditon like eczma and we had to put this horrid smelling stuff on his back to soothe him. a year or so later he got so old that we had to put him to sleep. but after this we could still smell the stuff we put on his back,even years aftwards!! like he is always with us!!

stuff like this freaks me out so much.

cant say im a beliver...ye ive heard the noise's yea ive seen my pets stare into the great beyond (what is with that?) and well my dogs WILL not go up the stairs in my new house.....but still i cant say its true...HUMAN made up ghosts........theres still no proof there real right?? the only sources people get are internet rubbish...although i do havea very intresting picture of what looks like a face.....to cut a long story short i was building a shed and took a picture of it around 8ish at night, after taking a number of pics one stood out from the rest....theres a very white mist of which looks like a face! but i still dont belive i just think its one of the many wonders of the world :) btw im not trying to dig at anyone here just giving an opinion :)

I do believe animals have a link to the paranormal, however if a poltergeist started eating or making my beloved pets disappear id be setting the place on fire.

Maybe the cat got feaked out by what she saw & decided to run away & never return?

I used to be so terrified of my bedroom as a kid that I would not sleep in there without either one of the cats or my labXcolly. The cats would frequently react by jumping up, fur on end and hissing like mad at a spot in the middle of the room. Got to say, I was out of there quicker than the animals :p

I've had our animals react quite oddly on several occasions, and it still freaks me out D:

I can remember many years ago all the family was sitting downstairs watching tv when we heard a creeking noise upstairs both dogs got up straight away there hackles went up and they made there way to the bottom of the stairs when this happened me and my dad flew up thinking there was an intruder in the house we went upstairs and nothing was there.
As we made our way back down comforting and reassuring the dogs our eldest toby flew round and started to aggressively bark and growl at the stairs quickly followed by our pup sam who was only one and a half whatever was behind us we did not sense or see but both dogs reacted the same way at something since that day there has not been another incident like it in the house at all.

I have felt the presence of my dead cat before...I felt it jump up on the sofa and sit next to my leg as he always did. I have never been more freaked out in my life!!!

I have taken pictures of the wall when I catch my cat staring at it. I have caught orbs on film. This picture was taking shortly after we moved here. It is a picture of the basement. I took it when I noticed my cat sitting at the top of the stairs, staring down into the basement growling. Notice the white orb?
ghost.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back