Petland Montgomery AL.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Rayw

Reaction score
Went there the other day just to check out their selection of fish and other things. Began talking to one of the 2 people working in the fish department. Was explaining to him everything that was going on with my tanks as we looked around and he told me about some of the things that caught my eye. Then he asked me what kind of filters I was using. He runs off for a few mins and comes back with a bag full of water. He hands me said bag and says this should help. At this point I'm puzzled as the bag was black. I asked what it was. He said it's a gift for being a new customer. I though oh cool a surprise. We continue on and I picked out a nice piece of driftwood that was already in a tank and had been for some time. I pay for the wood and head home with my new treasure.

But what's in the bag you ask...?

When we got home and opened said bag I started laughing like a little kid at Christmas that just got his favorite toy. In the bag was two hand full of bio matrix and 2 sponges. I called the store and talked to the clerk again and he was laughing cause he could hear how appreciative I was of his gift. Add said components to my filters and watched as my fish sprang back to life.

I was having cycling issues ever since I switched my filters to these much better ones.

I will not shop anywhere else for my fish needs ever again.

Sorry for such a long post but I had to share a superior experience.

BTW I have not seen any ammonia in my tanks since Sunday afternoon.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Wow If only petsmart people would do that then the whole hobby would be better,or even better,Everyone do that.I would if a friend needed cycled stuff.But anyways how cool!Free cycled media so you don't have to cycle that much.Man thats great.

Went there the other day just to check out their selection of fish and other things. Began talking to one of the 2 people working in the fish department. Was explaining to him everything that was going on with my tanks as we looked around and he told me about some of the things that caught my eye. Then he asked me what kind of filters I was using. He runs off for a few mins and comes back with a bag full of water. He hands me said bag and says this should help. At this point I'm puzzled as the bag was black. I asked what it was. He said it's a gift for being a new customer. I though oh cool a surprise. We continue on and I picked out a nice piece of driftwood that was already in a tank and had been for some time. I pay for the wood and head home with my new treasure.

But what's in the bag you ask...?

When we got home and opened said bag I started laughing like a little kid at Christmas that just got his favorite toy. In the bag was two hand full of bio matrix and 2 sponges. I called the store and talked to the clerk again and he was laughing cause he could hear how appreciative I was of his gift. Add said components to my filters and watched as my fish sprang back to life.

I was having cycling issues ever since I switched my filters to these much better ones.

I will not shop anywhere else for my fish needs ever again.

Sorry for such a long post but I had to share a superior experience.

BTW I have not seen any ammonia in my tanks since Sunday afternoon.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Awww, that was really nice! And nice of you to share! So often people only type out their gripes...it's nice to hear good things once in a while!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back