Peter Crouch

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Is Peter Crouch good enough for England?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Peter Who?

• Total voters
Shearer also stood out at Southampton and Newcastle and for England, thats the difference, Shearer is/was class in ANY company.

You are right though Crouch looked good in a poor (relegated) side, however IIRC he was garbage at Villa and he is an average player at Liverpool surrounded by a mix of world class (Gerrard) and average performing (Kewell/Morientes) players.

I'm sure he WILL play for Sven especially if Rooney or Owen get injured or need a rest, he may also come on for the last 15-20 mins for a long ball game.

Arfie

Shearer also stood out at Southampton and Newcastle and for England, thats the difference, Shearer is/was class in ANY company.

You are right though Crouch looked good in a poor (relegated) side, however IIRC he was garbage at Villa and he is an average player at Liverpool surrounded by a mix of world class (Gerrard) and average performing (Kewell/Morientes) players.

I'm sure he WILL play for Sven especially if Rooney or Owen get injured or need a rest, he may also come on for the last 15-20 mins for a long ball game.

Arfie

Thats how I see it too, he'll definitely be a bench player to start, Sven would be bonkers to give him a full first game. 20 mins at the end of a comfortable victory for him to find his feet would be a great start to his england career.

no way man, but then i am biased as liverpool beat us yesterday. Quite funny thats it's taken liverpool 85 years to beat us. :p :p

I know, that surprised me too :blink: I knew you'd won it more and I knew you'd done us over a couple of times, but 85 years :crazy: I remember the 1986 final though :X

I've been consoled by us winning more league titles (18v15), Champions league titles (5v2), League cups (7v1), Uefa Cups (3v0) and Super Cups (3-1) than you lot :p

Arfie

I know, that surprised me too :blink: I knew you'd won it more and I knew you'd done us over a couple of times, but 85 years :crazy: I remember the 1986 final though :X

I've been consoled by us winning more league titles (18v15), Champions league titles (5v2), League cups (7v1), Uefa Cups (3v0) and Super Cups (3-1) than you lot :p

Arfie

Good Answer! :thumbs:

i voted no although i think you are being harsh on him
i am not a crouch fan and agree he is not of the quality of liverpool or england but he is a fairly good player i think he would be ideal for newcastle or a team of similar quality

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back