Pet Watching Your Fish - Post Your Pics Here........

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

No...no lesson learned. I tend to run him into walls with a laser pointer lol. Unintentionally of course. I've been trying to get him to run up the wall like my female does but he can't seem to get that angle right...

well, we seem to have found the fish tank
DSC00768-1.jpg

Awww cute baby kitty!!!

lol he's only 6 weeks old, mum cat didn't want to know :( she had been dumped in the shelter when the owners found out she was pregnant. I had emailed the shelter when she had just had them and I picked him up saturday just there when he was only 5 weeks old, he's done so well, plays with my 2 year old and jumps up onto my knee to sleep :) such a joy.

I thought I'd posted in this thread already, but I guess not. I'll have to add a picture of Pandora watching the fish. I love to see people's pets interested in their fish.

1.jpg

Here she is waiting for the corys to deposit more eggs on the glass.
PandoraEggs7-8-10.jpg

Do not have pictures but my Golden Retriever tries to eat my Plecco when she on the glass, she has not yet figured out that the fish is behind glass, even though she hits her nose on it every time....and they say retrievers are supposed to be intelligent.

My Siberian Husky/Border Collie mix just smudges her sloppy nose all over the fish tank whenever she gets the chance to see it! :rolleyes: Even almost knocked it over! Quite a mess to clean up though... :/ (I'll try to get a pic some time!)

My dogs are too short to see the fish tanks, but sometimes my goldfish like to watch TV. :lol:

awww all my fish like playing in the algae!!!! only thing its good for is hiding in.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back