Pet Snake Pics

Victora1984

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi would love to see pics of your pet snakes :) i have a mexican king snake and a garter snake:)

Attachments

• 002356.jpg
    002356.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 002457.jpg
    002457.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 002631.jpg
    002631.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 005248.jpg
    005248.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 005341.jpg
    005341.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 97
awww am so sorry to hear that, ive had my garter snake 16 years now will be so lost with out the little guy ive grown up with him, my dad got him me for my 9th birthday:) only had the king snake for a year now as my husband wanted a bigger snake he calls my garter a worm on steroids :(

Very beautiful king, and my first snake was a garter! Nasty little thing that always musked me. LOL Have you see the blue garters?

I'll have to post mine later!

Very beautiful king, and my first snake was a garter! Nasty little thing that always musked me. LOL Have you see the blue garters?

I'll have to post mine later!

hi thanks for ur reply ive seen photos of blue garters but never actually seen, and yeah garters can be nasty little things mine had never bitten anyone :) so lucky there:) and would luv see ur pics xxxx

Your kingsnake is stunning!
My boyfriend and I plan on getting either a diamond python or carpet python (not sure what subspecies as yet) as soon as we get a viv set up and sort out getting a licence. Dunno how long that's all going to take haha.

Awesome Snake. :hyper:
I had a garter for my husband, but he got out after a month having him
A year later we got 2 corn snakes (1 okatee and 1 pink/white) named Andrew and Mindy. Mindy got out the day we were moving and we had to sell Andrew cause the LPS was 45 mins away with the only stock of mice and they costed a lot.
We are looking to get 2 more into our ol' 38 fish tank, but living with his parents at the time =P

be a man and where the trousers

Lol, my wife has them on and as long as i want my food on the table and a clean house it will stay that way. She did say i can have rats though.

Rats can be much worse than snakes i have 7 rats at the moment and my husband will only go near one of them as the rest of them all bite and they bite right down to the bone and really hurt have got a pic of my hubby some where having his ear bit by one of my baby rats such a funny pic will have to dig it out for you x

i've got three.

A CB0? male Pueblan Milksnake (no pics sadly)

a CB06 female Pueblan Milksnake
pueblan.jpg

and a CB07 female Tangerine Honduran :wub:
honduran.jpg

Rob

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back