Pet Smart 5 Gallon

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month šŸ†
Reaction score
Pet Smart has their 5 Gallon starter sets on for $20.00, normally $39.99. It comes with tank, HOB filter, lid with LED lighting, a net, and water test tube. Not a bad little tank for a betta. Canā€™t beat the price.
C236B76B-464F-4A2E-8602-A5CC7CDE9523.jpeg

Nice, I am working on a 20 gallon tank now, I do not think I could talk the wife into another tank just yet ;) but maybe I could sneak it down in the basement and hide it for now:D

Donā€™t you have enough 5 gallon tanks to choke a small whale already @Deanasue? :lol:

Iā€™m just kidding! It really is a great deal though, I just got my 29g tank from PetSmart for just 29 bucks. A super good deal. And hey, you save about 50% from the normal cost. Itā€™s great. :)

I personally donā€™t think any animal belongs in something that small, but thatā€™s just me
I agree, other than a betta. I have some in 10G and some in 5G. They all are happy and healthy. I have started rescuing sick bettas from those horrid cups at pet shops and rehabbing them. I think they are grateful for their 5G homes. :)

Donā€™t you have enough 5 gallon tanks to choke a small whale already @Deanasue? :lol:

Iā€™m just kidding! It really is a great deal though, I just got my 29g tank from PetSmart for just 29 bucks. A super good deal. And hey, you save about 50% from the normal cost. Itā€™s great. :)
Lol! I need them for my betta rescue. Sadly, today I was too late at Pet Smart. Found 2 already dead. :(

IMO the tank is cheap compared to my LFF 40$ for a 3 Gal empty tank

IMO the tank is cheap compared to my LFF 40$ for a 3 Gal empty tank
That is crazy, here in the USA, you can get a 40 gallon tank at PetSmart (during the $ per gallon sale) for just $40!

@Deanasue, are you rescuing more bettas?

Planning to have space if I find any dying in cups. I shame the manager into discounting way low or giving them to me so they donā€™t make a profit. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back