Votes: 2 5.0%

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ps3Steveo

Planted Experimentalist
Reaction score
Right guys and gals, its pet of the year time again, voting will go on till the end of March so get voting. :)
 ​
Those that notice there is only 11 to vote from, this is because some of the pictures are no longer available and the user is no longer active.​
 ​
Lilliebath.jpg

64ffgz.jpg

4776215974_839c57c0d0_z.jpg

apollo.jpg

162.jpg

8081136f.jpg

cat-2.jpg

2j2zuif.jpg

DSCN2195.jpg

8114036419_190747b27a_c.jpg

xmasgeorge2_zps05f57748.jpg

You guys and your adorable creatures make me want to fill my house with them. @_@ I cant afford it...I cant afford it...

I've voted for the kitten and mother. I do have a bit of a 
wacko.png
frame of mind though. I enter both of my corn snakes in a couple of the POTM comps and get at most 3 votes and that's rare. Yet the corn snake above won a monthly comp and is now tying to win POTY... Confused much? I'm starting to feel I'm not exactly liked very much on this forum.

Paradise<3 said:
wacko.png
frame of mind though. I enter both of my corn snakes in a couple of the POTM comps and get at most 3 votes and that's rare. Yet the corn snake above won a monthly comp and is now tying to win POTY... Confused much? I'm starting to feel I'm not exactly liked very much on this forum.

Depends a lot on who is voting and what you're up against for POTM, personally I like snakes, but know people who would never vote for them. POTY is a run down of winners of POTM for the last year, so it's pretty much automatic entry if you're still active and won a comp during the year preceding, so that one's definitely nothing personal.

Mind you, I suspect I was one of the 3 who voted for your corn snakes, but it does sometimes depend what mood I'm in at the time.

DrRob said:
wacko.png

Depends a lot on who is voting and what you're up against for POTM, personally I like snakes, but know people who would never vote for them. POTY is a run down of winners of POTM for the last year, so it's pretty much automatic entry if you're still active and won a comp during the year preceding, so that one's definitely nothing personal.

Mind you, I suspect I was one of the 3 who voted for your corn snakes, but it does sometimes depend what mood I'm in at the time.

I know POTY has all the winners(that are still active) from the past year in it lol. I was just saying that despite entering them in multiple competitions they never came close to winning so seeing a corn snake in this one kind of made me feel a little down. I'm not saying I'm jealous(OK... Maybe a little) and I'm glad they won but just made me feel a little 
sad2.gif

Especially as it won against what else had been entered into the Feb '12 comp which are all a lot cuter and more worthy winners in my opinion than some of the ones my corns have both gone against. Like I say, I'm trying not to sound jealous because although I may be a little bummed and a little jealous that despite the amount of TFF comps I've entered I've never won any of the 3, I'm happy a corn snake won one of the PTOM comps. Whether it was mine or not(mine weren't entered in Feb '12 POTM though) is up to the voters I know.

Paradise - cant talk about your pictures in particular as I have not seen them (and haven't searched the monthly competitions to find them) but I find often the winner of the competition is the person with the best photo not necessarily the best fish/tank/pet.

The picture of the corn snake is a lovely one (like I say I haven't seen yours so can't compare)

The biggest example of beat photo wins is last years fish of the year - it's an amazing photo a d might well be a lovely fish but its impossible to tell by the picture submitted as you can only see the fishes head. It probably won because of the cute fry in the pic and the quality of the picture.

leighton_87 said:
Paradise - cant talk about your pictures in particular as I have not seen them (and haven't searched the monthly competitions to find them) but I find often the winner of the competition is the person with the best photo not necessarily the best fish/tank/pet.

The picture of the corn snake is a lovely one (like I say I haven't seen yours so can't compare)

The biggest example of beat photo wins is last years fish of the year - it's an amazing photo a d might well be a lovely fish but its impossible to tell by the picture submitted as you can only see the fishes head. It probably won because of the cute fry in the pic and the quality of the picture.

I agree with the red. I pm'ed you with the best picture I entered rather than spamming this thread with the picture.

The end of March has come and gone voting is now completed. Winner will be announced shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back