Pet Of The Month Competition Entries...... (January 2012)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
2000. He was 3 months old in this picture lol

And the beast as of last year. 105lbs of pure fun!!
pennington-1.jpg

whats classified as a pet?... cos we have a friendly robin he used to come in the house every day. until we pulled his hedge out... i reckon i could get a pic of him (maybe). :L

Hey Ludwig can I enter buddy again but use my verification picture as my entry then my entry as verif? (from December comp.) Or must I repost the pics of him?

Might as well enter Spook again.

Here she is being a seat hog.

P1040281.jpg

And verification
P1040279.jpg

P1040281.jpg

And verification
P1040279.jpg
I just want to pick her up and smother her with lots of cuddles :wub:

If she hung around long enough to meet people you could cuddle her all day, she is a real softy. The only way to get her to leave you alone at times is to out annoy her, she also has the annoying idea that she is made of glass and has to sit right infront of you while you try to read or watch telly.

P1040281.jpg

And verification
P1040279.jpg
I just want to pick her up and smother her with lots of cuddles :wub:

If she hung around long enough to meet people you could cuddle her all day, she is a real softy. The only way to get her to leave you alone at times is to out annoy her, she also has the annoying idea that she is made of glass and has to sit right infront of you while you try to read or watch telly.
My muffy does that she is a kitten though but wen im on xbx she likes to stretch out along the tele lol

Ted, 4 year old clydesdale a rather large pet but a pet nonetheless!!! ;)

IMG_0394.jpg

SAM_0600.jpg

I have very fond memories of a clydesdale, beautiful gentle giants :nod: .

I'm going on a "hunting" expedition! Aka trying to locate and get pictures of my cat, Doobie, who is TERRIFIED of all humans, due to being found feral at LAX international airport where he was born and lived for 6 months before being caught! Wish me luck!!

Edit: He just ran into a door... I think I'll just enter older pictures...

Here is my entrance photo:
omfg.jpg

Here is my verification photo:
verify.jpg

I just had to share how cute this one is....
Brothers.jpg

Here is another one of my cats, a blue point ragdoll called Hobbes. He is about 4-5 months here, and is now 4 years old :)

Entry
h4.jpg

verification pic
h5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back