Pet Of The Month Competition Entries...... (December)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cats are easy going to. They put up with my 4 and 5 year olds lol. I still think they would have a fit if I tried to put them in clothes lol Beautiful cats you have though.

68426_harness1.jpg

Puffles, my pet chicken. she rides in my car, walks on the harness and does tricks!
Cute chook......at least yours has a brain. My 2 hens were great when they were young. But once they grew to maturity they turned into crazy chooks. :lol:

68426_harness1.jpg

Puffles, my pet chicken. she rides in my car, walks on the harness and does tricks!
Do not forget your 2nd photo if you wish to enter her.......

68426_harness1.jpg

Do not forget your 2nd photo if you wish to enter her.......

I believe she is blind based on another post.

Is Jonas blind? Or is that the flash of the camera? Either way, simply adorable! I love me some kitties :hyper:

He's blind. :) His first eye was removed shortly after he was rescued due to a massive infection. He actually arrested during the surgery and had no heartbeat for over three minutes..but the little brat refused to call it quits. The second eye actually healed up a bit, which is why it looks blue in that picture...the coloration is scar tissue. Believe it or not, he actually had some vision at that stage (probably just light vs. shadows, but enough to chase a laser pointer.) He suffered a bad ear infection that caused facial nerve paralysis on that side of his face, which meant he couldn't blink and keep the eye lubricated. Badly damaged eyes in cats are at risk of developing post traumatic ocular sarcoma, a very dangerous form of a cancer that is usually lethal. I made the decision to remove it to avoid that risk and because the eye kept developing ulcers.

Today he's a big robust kitty, but he's still very vulnerable to infections (and he can't be vaccinated due to severe vaccine reactions.) He also has asthma and gets an inhaler twice a day. But he's the most active, most stubborn, smartest cat I know. :)

opps there are the 2nd pics for each cats

sandi
CIMG8434.jpg

Ah, I love Sandi's expression in that second photo. It's very "mom, really?"

Well, I read your other post, and I think it is wonderful what you did for this kitty. He is leading a wonderful life because you knew he needed that second chance. I am a big fan of rescues myself. I have fostered many kitten that were too young for adoption, my first being a 2 week old kitten that I bottle fed. The two cats I have now were rescued from the shelter at 6 weeks old. they are now 3 and the best kitties ever. It truly is heroic what you did for Jonas though, and the videos of his spunkiness really show what you have given him :)

Just for your entertainment I thought I would add one more pic of Kattie the flying dog.
img_2510.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back