Persian Cats

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

tropicaldream

Reaction score
Hi Folks

If there is anyone in here interested in Persian cats please get in touch. :)

Hi donna, I don't have a persian cat but one of my neighbours do. I have lived here for 2 years and yesterday was the first time it let me stroke it. there are 2 and they seem quite snobbish - it normally runs away from me.

I've heard they are highly strung - is this true?

I have two Persians. One of them "Bailey" is so snobbish, he will wait till you pet him, then get up and walk away. :lol: :lol: All the while giving you a "Who do you tink you are" look. :lol:

As far as high strung, Andi, you may be thinking of Siamese. My Persians will lay in the same spot for twelve hours or more if left to thier own devices. Laziest pets I have ever seen. :fun:

My Persians all come and sit on my lap or as close to as they can get whilst I am watching tv.

I dont even know they are there most of the time as they sleep on the highest place they can get usually the top of my welsh dresser in the dining room

speak soon

hey donna,
i have two persians, the ginger is called "harley" he's 10 yrs old
the black one is "norton" he's 9 yrs old, they're half brothers.
here they are about 10 mins ago, lying on the washing, my wife loves when they do that :rolleyes:
i did have a triumph too, but it was a 500cc 1967 t100r, lovely bike:D

stay fluffy
tyvex
Mvc-001f.jpg

hope it works :unsure:

i have a cat that is half persin and half himalyian and he is such a sweet heart but he only lets u petr him when he wants to be petted. if u try to pet him when he dont wanna he will scream and run. he is really like a human. i love him. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back