Video Pearsei

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
shes beautiful, id be a bit worried that the aggrestion with the oscar could stem into something worse, thats how my vieja started off with my oscars then one day she bashed them both real bad, just a friendly word of warning

I know what you mean.They are docile though, nothing near as aggressive as vieja's go. Really she has no real aggression, just wants all the food for herself...She should be in a larger tank but I've got nothing else and no room.
Theres two juwel jumbo filters (totaling 2500lph) in there and I change 50-60% a week.Changing filter floss every 2 weeks.
Complete stocking is;
2 raphaels
2 feather fin synos
4 silver dollars
oscar
pearsei
Synodontis occellatus
3 parrot cichlids
albino plec
sailfin plec
Overstocked?Not with regular maintenance.

Heres two of the parrot cichlids about 3-4 years ago...

CopyofIMGP0856-2.jpg

i don't think it looks over stocked :cool:

but most people on this forum frown on set ups like this but i think it just depends on who you are

Stuff them, haha.It's worked so far.Always 0 nitrite and nitrate.

i think its the size of the fishes people see, more than the tank size,,,it looks fine to me but then i cannot speak with my stocking, but my tank gets more clean fresh water i can drink in a week :good:
i beleive in regular water changes and good maintainence regime, got no mess what so ever within the tank or gravel

i agree 100%

people with high stocking levels do more tank maintenance in 1 week than most lightly stocked fish keepers do in 1 months

as long as the fish are healthy who cares what others think

i was just interested to see if other members ripped into you as much as they do with me for much the same stocking levels

i agree 100%

people with high stocking levels do more tank maintenance in 1 week than most lightly stocked fish keepers do in 1 months

as long as the fish are healthy who cares what others think

i was just interested to see if other members ripped into you as much as they do with me for much the same stocking levels
Ahh lol I see.When did this happen?I hope they got a slap on their wrist :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back