Peacock gudgeon photos

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Good to know that if I ever put the two together that they'd do okay!
Yes. They should be fine...
BUT I make no promises that if your shrimp have babies, they'll live... I don't know how big baby shrimp are but if the gudgeons can fit it in their mouth, it's a meal

20221001_112439_capture.jpg

They are really beautiful 😍 nice thread.
Thank you! Really appreciate it!
I am about to upload a video of my male caring for the eggs and a video of my "teenage fry"...
I will say that the video of the male caring for the eggs is hard to get cause of where he is in the tank... Under a piece of wood. So I tried but I can only get it if the camera view is weird...
Just give me a few minutes to upload to YT and then here. Also to see if I need the video muted or not if there was talking heard in the background lol

These are the two videos! In the one with the male look all the way to the right. You should see him guarding and caring for the eggs

When the lights are not on and she goes to the front of the tank she goes blue. This image needed no color enhancing for some reason... The camera decided to comply today 😅
20221001_212435.jpg

I think I have the photo of my male that imma use in the December FOTM contest...
Now I'm going to get that extremely hard verification picture as well.
I'm not going to share the pic so I don't spoil it when the contest comes around 😉

Male fry gudgeon surrounded by all his sisters, who which apparently he has a crush on 😉🤣🤣
20221006_130209_capture.jpg

Female gudgeon fry
20221006_130159_capture(0).jpg

Do you see the differences? Pretty easy to spot.

LFS has some gorgeous gudgeons for 2,70 euros... ugh I want theeeeeem..! lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back