Peacock gudgeon photos

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yah... I see the videos and write-ups. Looks simple but I'm scared I'll screw it up and dead fish arrive. Especially with the types of bags. Confused on that part.

What size of tank is it and what is in the tank?
I'm sure, as long as all the inhabitants are fairly small and peaceful, they won't pick at the gudgeons and the gudgeons won't go at them. BUT they may do chasing and flaring (depending on what size of fish you have and their tempermant)
40B, lots of smaller tetras, a pleco, a pearl gourami....

How much longer till they are ready, Rocky?
Asking because my 10 gal is still uninhabited, and I would like to get something in there.

40B, lots of smaller tetras, a pleco, a pearl gourami....
It would do well with the tetra and pleco but unsure about the gourami... I heard there may be some issues in a past thread between a pearl gourami (Trichopodus leerii) and peacock gudgeons (Tateurndina ocellicauda)
How much longer till they are ready, Rocky?
Asking because my 10 gal is still uninhabited, and I would like to get something in there.
Their basically "ready" now but I have to get shipping supplies if they are to be shipped...

These guys are about half an inch+... The "runt" of the fry is pretty small though and I believe it's a she... And daaaaaang she is SMALL 😅

It would do well with the tetra and pleco but unsure about the gourami... I heard there may be some issues in a past thread between a pearl gourami (Trichopodus leerii) and peacock gudgeons (Tateurndina ocellicauda)

Their basically "ready" now but I have to get shipping supplies if they are to be shipped...
Yeah, I'm wanting to add some cardinal tetras and otos to he tank, anyway...I'll just enjoy the PGs vicariously through your thread

BTW, I have some shipping bags (if I can find them) that I bought a few years back and never used...you can have them if you want them...shouldn't be much $ to ship them to you

PM if interested

Yeah, I'm wanting to add some cardinal tetras and otos to he tank, anyway...I'll just enjoy the PGs vicariously through your thread

BTW, I have some shipping bags (if I can find them) that I bought a few years back and never used...you can have them if you want them...shouldn't be much $ to ship them to you

PM if interested
Oh wow! Thank you!
I will talk to my parents about it and PM you later possibly.
Very kind of you to offer.

From the top during feeding time
20220926_083010_capture.jpg

Pretty sure this is a male... I think I found a new way to sex gudgeons that can be done when their this young... Hmmm
20220927_101938_capture.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back