Peacock cichlids and Severums?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

FishNewbie82912

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Can these mix? Iā€™m creating my tank around peacock needs but I saw severums at the store today and my husband loved them. Wondering if we could mix. Thanks!
75 gallon tank.

Okay thanks. What would a Severum require and what size tank? Iā€™ll have an empty 25 gallon I could occupy with some new fish.
I'd highly advise against severum or peacock for this tank size. It's just far too small.

I'd highly advise against severum or peacock for this tank size. It's just far too small.
Oh no I have a 75 for the peacocks. I was just saying Iā€™m going to have an empty 25 and could have done a few severum in there. But Iā€™ll just focus on my new 75 gallon project. I just loved the severums when I saw them today.

Oh no I have a 75 for the peacocks. I was just saying Iā€™m going to have an empty 25 and could have done a few severum in there. But Iā€™ll just focus on my new 75 gallon project. I just loved the severums when I saw them today.
They are one of my favorite fish, but they do get big so they need a big tank.

Severums are great but not with peacocks sorry

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back