Parrots

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ferrikins

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I know nothing at all about BP's, so just corious for future refference.

I gues they are hybreds, but with what and what??

and do they have a natral color???

the one's at my LFS are light pink, are the natral??

sorry for all the quetions, and terrible spelling.

thanks

i think theyre severums bred with convicts or severums bred with midas/red devil

not sure

and yeh the one you saw was dyed not natural

If its Pink then it should NOT be brought that means it has been acid painted, they ONLY come in a red/orange color.

i heard it was severum, red devil and a bit of fancy goldfish actually.....i went to my lfs and they have a few young bp's and an adult in with fancy goldfish...what a resemblence!!

um
parrots come in a variety of natural color...i have seen them orange,white,grey/blue,black with orange as well as other combos...

this is mine...100% natural...a juvie who as he ages should develop more reds...

post-20-1098972490.jpg

thats a amazing BP BlueIce!!

you sure thats not dyed?

Does this dye come of parrots?

I've saw them white and prefer them like that.

Never thought before what they are crossed with .is it a severum and something else?

Cat said:
Does this dye come of parrots?

I've saw them white and prefer them like that.

Never thought before what they are crossed with .is it a severum and something else?
I'm not sure exactly what they are crossed with, but yes, after time, the dye fades. I'm not sure if they go back to white though.

Also, some yellow parrots are not dyed. My parrot was mostly black, with hints of yellow when I got him. He's now at 2" and is solid yellow.

dont listen to blue ice ever, his fish are just TO AMAZING stop posting pics of ur fish Blue ice!!! i get jelous :p

Juvie parrots have black spots on them.
Normal parrots are some kind of mix between sevs, red devil/midas.
White parrots are called jellybeans. They are the ones that are usually dyed. (Note: white is their natural color).
Jellybeans are a cross between a female parrot and a pink male convict.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back