Parrot fish

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

snotirl

Fish Addict
Reaction score
WAt fish cant be put in with parrot fish and why? ty! :thumbs:

Anything that is Not aggressive because it would be killed. Also preferably Biggish fish that are fast so they dont get killed.

Fishy411 said:
Anything that is Not aggressive because it would be killed. Also preferably Biggish fish that are fast so they dont get killed.
that made no sense to me :S

Ok i will Put it In small Words for u then

No Passive Fish bcuz most Likely THe Parrot Fish will Kill them ex: Angelfish
Fish That are Bigger Than the Parrot and faster Than the Parrot. Ex: Big cichlids

Fishy411 said:
I think the confusion probably had more to do with your grammar... :whistle:

Synirr said:
Fishy411 said:
I think the confusion probably had more to do with your grammar... :whistle:
Indeed it did .......

But back to the real oint of this post .... Keep in mind ths fish will get quite large and have been known to even bite people's hands in the tank :crazy: anything that will fit in its mouth will be in there .... anything that won't will most likely be picked on unless it is atleast the size of or larger

i have a placebo with mine but ive been told gourami could be ok... it depends depending on the mix between species ure fish could be passive or aggressive.

Mine bit me!!!

i have catfish with mine too one little placeo which stays out the way and two catfish who do the same other than that i have a big list of dead fish they have killed... if u want a diverse tank dont get them.

however i love them to bits and there great fun

Most reactions

trending

Back