Parrot Fish Help Please!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jamesmc

Reaction score
Hi everyone I've keptwd chilids for years and the last of my random chilids has died, before it did tho it used 2 hang around the tank wif my parrot fish as there tank mates r very small chilids as I bought more. Any where the reason for This msg is becoz once the chilid died my parrot rish has laid eggs! She's started defending them does that mean that they ate fertilised? She ha never done this before. As I have white gravel a carnt be sure if the eggs r white or not. If they arnt fertilised wot will happen? Am not sure that any of the other fish will fertilise then as she's doing a single mum. Please help :)

Pattot fish are cross bred as you know and most males are infertile. Nothing will happen to the eggs. They certainly wont hatch. Just let nature take its course mate.

I'd just wait and see what happened. Chances are nothing will happen but there is a very small chance. :good: good luck anyhow though.

Thanks very much am just worried she will starv lol

Oh right. A just thought it was random that she's only started doing it Afta her friend died lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back