Paris Marathon

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tucan

Fishaholic
Reaction score
just got back home from paris with the time of 4 hrs and 52 mins. not the best time atleast i've finished. this is my 1st ever marathon and it will be my last.

Ah cool! Ive just started running got a long way to go before anything like that though. I remember being in paris last year and seeing a marathon was zooming in on my camera near the finish line and there was someone collapsed just on the wrong side of the line I think he had half a foot across the line so dont think it counted :p

Serious kudos on the run though :)

Wills

congrats, i'm training for a half marathon at the mo.

so far I can almost keep going for 20 minutes..... so i'm about 10% of the way there.....

congrats, i'm training for a half marathon at the mo.

so far I can almost keep going for 20 minutes..... so i'm about 10% of the way there.....

lol. i know that feeling well. it seem like forever just to get through the 5 miles mark. make sure to get your carbo load. while training, i couldn't handle any more pasta, now that i've finished i'm craving for pasta!

here is the list that was given too all the particpants about what to take with you for the race... note the english translations

:lol:

P1060467.jpg

P1060468.jpg

mods - if you think is inapproriate you can delet it.

haha is that real? it cant be?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back