Parasitic isopods?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Froggieboy

Reaction score
A while ago I got LR in my new 50 gallon. And these parasitic isopods came out of a bristle worm! Now I caught two offspring (yes sadly they multiplied). So maybe some identifaction of which species spefically, some tricks and tips. And oh yeah they can scavenge ass well sadly.

Attachments

• 20210416_004234.jpg
    20210416_004234.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 20210416_004205.jpg
    20210416_004205.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 117
oh no! is your worm ok?
how did it come out of it?
*not a master of marine tanks

fish doctor parasite/ marine fish louse, squash them, they are parasites that infect fish

oh no! i am sorry for your worm... yeah don't let it attack your fish, please check for symtoms or stuff to prepare....
Its a new aquarium so luckily I got no fish in it ? thinking about purging my tank, but Idk. Im first gonna try a diy trap!

Its a new aquarium so luckily I got no fish in it ? thinking about purging my tank, but Idk. Im first gonna try a diy trap!
yes, maybe like those bladder snail traps just throw in a veggie and let them eat it and scoop and most of them ded

oh thats good

are there any other bristle worms or is it just one

(also where do you get bristle worms, theyre very creeeeeeeeepy)

yes, maybe like those bladder snail traps just throw in a veggie and let them eat it and scoop and most of them ded

oh thats good

Got them out of the live rock! Yeah I am getting swarmed by little warms hahahah. As long as they are not fire worms im okay with them.. yeah they are very creepy indeed! Gonna get a jar and put stinky water in it and just scoop m out!

Got them out of the live rock! Yeah I am getting swarmed by little warms hahahah. As long as they are not fire worms im okay with them.. yeah they are very creepy indeed! Gonna get a jar and put stinky water in it and just scoop m out!
ewwww, very gross,
yeah fire worms are KILLERS

oh thats good

That's for FW, these things wouldn't care one bit about lettuce....

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back