Paradise Fish - Nasty Little Fish

fish-gambler

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi,

I just introduced 2 albino sharkfish into my one tank and the paradise fish started nipping their fins. I've had it with these guys, i might just feed the to my baby oscars if they don't stop.

They r now in my other tank with the swordtails and some other tetras. Any ideas to fix these guys (they r nice fish but so r my others).

Cheers

Hello! Will ur 2 sharks fight each other when keeping together? Usually pet shops will advice u to keep only one in a community tank. I bought a rainbow shark n when putting it into the main tank, it started to bully n attack the others (see my signature on what fishies I have) so at the end I have to return it to the lfs.

I dont know how to get ur 2 sharks to get along with the others. But good luck to u!!

Hi,

I think they r not duking it out because they r still juveniles (I'll b seperating them one day soon I suppose). I had two silver sharks? that never fought - they where extremely docile.

Tomorrow I get 2 rainbow sharks, that must go into the albino tank until Sat when I get another (I know cycling).

Albino tank 80l tank;
4 Angels (2 black, 2 Koi).
1 Khuli Loach
1 Pleco
2 Catfish
2 Silvertips
2 Albinos

are the silvertips silvertip sharks? If so i just went through this. As they mature you will need to switch them to brackish water and eventually completely marine. If this is what you have and you cannot provide this for them i suggest you exchange them while they are still small and cute. They also get 8" or so and have large mouths so they will eat whatever fits in there.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back