Panda In Lfs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PC1963

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Today I went to LFS and see the Long fins Panda a little one and odd looking. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

The results from Human play with Nature :no: :no: :no:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Attachments

• Copy_of_DSC02846.jpg
    Copy_of_DSC02846.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Copy_of_DSC02847.jpg
    Copy_of_DSC02847.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 38
Who said I will buy!!! Just shows the pictures if you don't like my post. Then sit still :no: :no: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

The post is rather an invitation for a debate or even an argument.

Since I have long finned fish (both Cories and plecs) and breed them, the comment is a little personal. Of course it is your personal opinion, but it sounds like a judgement on those who have them.

If you post a comment like that, it does open the thread to disagreements. No fair being unhappy when someone bites at the bait. :rolleyes:

Actually I think they are kind of cute. Maybe I will get them afterall. :p :lol:

The reason I post the topic an image because I happend to see at the LFS. I don't like to look of it when I see. But I don't care if someone will buy or having them. Since last time you bring out the topic and unclear image, and I happend to have it today. I just want to share the pictures with people if someone never see them before. The comment was unfriendly from person reply my post, so that was my response. :/

I understand pc. And the pic is definately clearer.

Only that your comments on the fish and breeding could be percieved as negative on the choices of some fish hobyists, and I am sure that is what demonmagus was responding to. He may not have seen the previous thread and may have thought you were critisizing people who chose to breed and keep the fish. It does read that way, although it may not have been what you meant. ;)

Yap!!! :good: :good:

People can buy any fish they want as long as take good care of them. Like I'm keeping abino Sterbai and some say it is not nature [man made] but I love them :lol: :wub: :wub:

So when I see the panda the tail almost large as the body, unlike the longfin Paleatus. The panda I see more likely long tail and high fin. [Should call long tail panda :p ]

Attachments

• Copy__2__of_DSC02846.jpg
    Copy__2__of_DSC02846.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 56
Well if you love panda :wub: :wub: and able to find in your area, around here sell for $9.99. A littler more than normal one [guess you have to pay extra for tail :hyper: :hyper: ].

Good luck finding them. :good:

Well if you love panda :wub: :wub: and able to find in your area, around here sell for $9.99. A littler more than normal one

[guess you have to pay extra for tail :hyper: :hyper: ].

:rofl: :lol:

Good luck finding them. :good:

I am suppose to have some on reserve, but everything is on hold until the weather breaks, then I will find out what is available. I have reserved some of the pandas, the albino pepper sailfins, and the regular pepper sailfins.

I finally took pics of the albino pepper long fin fry that I already have growing in a fry net. Maybe I can post them this weekend--although I am suppose to be grandbaby sitting. :hyper: My first time sitting him. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :wub: :shout: :hyper: lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back