paleatus tank mates

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Just a thought make sure the tank has lots of obstacles, so the paradise fish doesn't have a straight line of attack!!

The paradise fish will only eat something he can get into his mouth, and these are to big for that. He will chew through the fry tho!!
Do they breed easy? I'm also disheartened that dwarf cichlids likely won't work out in my tank :(, so I might go full on community and not get any larger fish and just a bunch of small ones.

Just a thought make sure the tank has lots of obstacles, so the paradise fish doesn't have a straight line of attack!!
Throwing in a rock structure I thought up last night tomorrow, it was originally for krib caves, but will now be a bunch of hiding spots :)

Do they breed easy? I'm also disheartened that dwarf cichlids likely won't work out in my tank :(, so I might go full on community and not get any larger fish and just a bunch of small ones.
The paradise fish is easy to breed just like any gourami. White clouds just continually spawn, so there will be fry there all the time. I encourage people who have fish like white clouds to examine the top of the tank all the time it is amazing what you find!!

The paradise fish is easy to breed just like any gourami. White clouds just continually spawn, so there will be fry there all the time. I encourage people who have fish like white clouds to examine the top of the tank all the time it is amazing what you find!!
That sounds fun. The clouds are super entertaining to watch, they are really fast.

Another one that is from the same basin is the apistogramma borellii. Same requirements and they aren't a extremely aggressive species.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back